PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 12:11:05
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 287673 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Grumpy,

Thanks for re-posting what some may consider to be the
"secrets" to the TPU.

Frankly, what is described there as "effects" which demonstrate
some sort of "Kick" are dubious at best.

The current surge associated with vacuum tube filaments is well
known and it occurs in any circuit which contains some sort of
resistive heating element whose resistance is minimal when it is
cold.  Interaction with the "earth's magnetic field" would be very
difficult to make sense of.  Where is there any sort of "kick" which
releases some sort of energy which could be harvested and made
use of?  If it is there as the author declares it should be relatively
easy to reproduce and verify.

Whenever a DC source of substantial current capability at a high
voltage is connected to any transmission line there is indeed a
momentary "surge"  until the line is "charged."  I've not been
able to find any reputable account of "men being killed" by such
an event in any of Edison's systems.  One can only wonder if this
is simply some of the strange propaganda which was bandied back
when Tesla's AC system and Edison's DC system were being disputed
with outrageous claims from both camps.

"Darkspeed" was able to find a reference of this effect for DC power plants eons ago.  He left a long time ago.

I was able to find actual published articles for the references to Henry and Thomson and the related effects they experienced.

I posted my test circuits.  They are very simple.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From G:
We have to make assumptions in absence of facts.  1)The devices appear real and 2) the good Dr. agreed with this assumption.

The first is a reasonable assumptions from the video evidence. The second assumption is based on hearsay from witnesses that cannot be found or are unwilling to testify or have passed. Although the lab report reads true and the timeline checks, we don't have a scanned document with signature from Dr. Schinzinger and his lab witness Sanchez.

If we make too many assumptions we can lose our way. This happened to Bruce_TPU. Watch all his videos on youtube "How to build a TPU" by TPUBruce all 9 parts to see how really lost he gets with his assumptions. After years, he never succeeded, got very lost in his own musings, assumptions piled sky high one upon the other. Now he has a paid following and "pretends to know how". He is the latest guru crumb dropper to the peeps.

Bruce_TPU pulled a lot of people away from OU.com onto a private paypal subscribed membership site just before the big finale, the operation of his TPU. When it did not work he returned to OU.com to lead the peeps once again, free of charge this time. Read that thread on OU.com if you have the time and patience to watch how it all unfolded.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-31, 03:33:00 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
The second assumption is based on hearsay from witnesses that cannot be found or are unwilling to testify or have passed. Although the lab report reads true and the timeline checks, we don't have a scanned document with signature from Dr. Schinzinger and his lab witness Sanchez.

What of Dave Doleshal's comments?

http://www.overunity.com/1668/eye-wittness-accounts-from-people-who-have-seen-the-tpus/msg17271/#msg17271

> What I did see when the unit was in operation was that it DID appear to operate as Mark says it does - yielding an output of
several hundred watts, with no wires leading in to. The possibility of it containing some kind of hidden batteries within it was
often raised by skeptics, but every consultation with battery experts or battery salesman to explain how such a thing might be faked
using the smallest state of the art batteries came up empty handed. Mark did demonstrations in which engineers measured the
surrounding area to see if he might somehow secretly have been sending it energy via a radio waves or magnetic fields,or something,
but none of them ever detected anything of the sort, despite heroic efforts to do so. Potential investors hired all manner of
high-powered experts to debunk it or detect some fraud or trickery, but none were ever able to do so

Much more from Dave in that thread.

Dave Doleshal may be a good witness provided there was no financial collusion to be supported or to require such remarks. Since we can never dig deep enough to determine this, I will accept it as true, but with a grain of salt.

Regardless of this the Doleshal testimony is some of the best and most convincing.

G:

I'm not at all saying the TPU is fake, I'm just trying to pare the information to my own standards of belief. Everyone is free to believe whatever they like.

The videos tell the truth, they are not slick sales tools choreographed to lure anyone apart from their money like most FE sales videos, with allusions to a greener world and people skipping through the parks with smiles.

The videos are very clumsy (no offense to the videographer Paul Stemm?) technical presentations to document something technically very interesting but they reveal much more than that.

I believe from the videos that SM is sincere and somewhat amazed himself that it actually works. I detect a certain candor and beguilement that is difficult to put on for a camera.

The videos themselves are the most convincing provided one can observe beyond the technical points of the "show and tell" into the deeper aspects of the presentations and mannerisms of SM himself.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

@Dumped
The unabashed words of a devout bachelor
Happily married with two kids, we have a normal relationship and I agree with everything she says then do whatever I want and she puts up with it.

@All
Concerning SM
I have found there are generally three distinct phenomena which occur with any given technology.

1) the device plays on multiple effects to harness ambient energy in whatever form it may take. This may include thermal Energy as a heat pump effect, it may include an electron pump and antenna such as the plauson converter. They will always include large surface area components such as antenna or large ground conductors.

2) The device bends the rules which we generally always apply in the same way which is the reason we never see such effects. For instance where we always use closed paths they may use open ones such that the boundary condition of the open path produces oscillations within itself. As we know Energy always involves change which we conceive as work, a force acting over a distance, over a period of time. However if the oscillations are due to a transformation and not dissipation as is generally the case then Energy is conserved. If energy is conserved and the oscillations represent Energy in themselves then this is not the same Energy which was conserved. The one constant here is that every inventor was obssessed with efficiency as this is the starting point, near 100% efficiency.

3) The inventor may start with good intentions and make information available however this quickly changes once investors and money are involved. The technology is never truly disclosed because there is hope of a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow however the pot of gold always ends up in the investors pockets. Thus not only has the inventor forsaken mankind due to their own greed but they have ended up no better off than before hence the high rate of suicide. If only they had done the research they would have found almost every inventor who had sold their soul got exactly what they deserved...nothing.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
The videos themselves are the most convincing provided one can observe beyond the technical points of the "show and tell" into the deeper aspects of the presentations and mannerisms of SM himself.

In the one video with the letters UEC, several audio parts are deleted where SM is explaining the working of the devices.  Someone deleted these parts of the audio for a reason.

All we can determine from the videos is that it can be done, if we take them at face value.  No patents, no public devices, and SM's silence lends credence to the story about our government declaring the device an asset under national security protocols.

Moving forward, information from Spherics is partially determined valid, based on work by Peter with the delayed pulse.

My own experience with flashless discharges and such have not been reproduced, save to say they appear to be larger versions of the pops Peter experienced.

We're going in circles...

Ok, I will put a little light on topic. Instead of sitting and thinking just ask the correct questions and try to find answers ! 
First :

Edison DC generators case . Here is bunch of questions you should ask :
1. If they were killed then what part of lectricity could kill them ?
2. If Tesla was related and fixed the issue then how he did that and CAN I TRACE his work ?
3. Were the improvements patented ? By Tesla ???

Again read the page 262 of mentioned book about valves. There are two cases : cold filament and the first current applied. Two SEPARATE ones.

If you wish to understand it more you should knew why magnets keep their field....

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I maybe way wrong here but i believe this is what happens

when you throw a switch to a high voltage line, high voltage starts propagating down the wire line and because of the inductance and surrounding air capacitance you end up with a pulse shaping network which sharpens the noise bursts during the closing of the switch and associated noise and harmonics, so you start off with a high voltage series of sparks and bursts that travel down the line and get narrower and higher in voltage until the line can no longer contain the high voltage which then arcs to ground killing the nearest person.

tesla cured this problem by using capacitors across the main throw switch, which would stop the arcing when the switch was first closed thus stopping theses pulses from propagating.

The filament in the valve was a clue, when you first throw current into a valve filament, the cold low resistance causes a very large current to flow very fast, this causes a tug against the earths magnetic field and the filament moves eventually causing mechanical fracture and failure of the filament.

The importance here is that the mechanical tug can be used to create mechanical resonance of a wire that's the clue.

In the McFreey device we use this mechanical tug to resonate the ring fuel at it's acoustic mechanical fr and use a LC magnetic field to allow the ring to tug against thus lowering the requirement of large inrush currents for acoustic vibration.

To characterize the ring's mechanical acoustic frequency we use a static magnetic field just as the valve uses the earths field.

It was a clue from SM to let us know he uses acoustic vibrations of metal to induce Beta Decay.

During my tests i used copper for my fuel ring and pulsed with about 3 amps near a magnet and then listened using a microphone for resonance, but the valve uses tungsten, this responds much better and requires a much small magnetic field to acoustically resonate, i tried iron in my ring and instead of needing the microphone next to the ring to hear the ring resonate, with iron i could place the microphone across the other side of the room and still hear the acoustic vibrations.

It's because Iron & Tungsten only need a very weak magnetic field to couple during a current pulse to induce acoustic resonance this was a good clue from SM

« Last Edit: 2013-12-31, 13:31:31 by Peterae »

Peter

I agree with your above post, that the TPU is a electro acoustic conversion device. I have come to this conclusion as early as 2007 when I first wrote The "Acoustic  Resonator Theory" which was mostly based on the acoustic and gyroscopic artifacts.

I did not at that time tie it in with beta decay, I was looking more closely at the "anomalous emf produced by the phonon drag of electrons" effect.

We know a lot more today than our early days when we were just guessing at the operation, and probably have been pointed in a good direction by McFreey.

Hoping the New Year will bear fruit for our experiments and best of luck in our research.

Happy New Year to All.

Deepest gratitude to you Peter for hosting this site.

Buy me some coffee
Indeed ION we owe a lot to McFreey and yfree also.

It's been a real eye opener to how these devices operate by knowing where the free energy actually comes from.

Strange thing is most still don't get it.

I think verpies did some calcs over at OU which showed something like 1kg of copper can be converted from Cu65 to Cu63 releasing the equivalent of 196,000 liters of gasoline or 165 Tons of TNT.

Wake up people the energy is real and understood we only need to work on releasing it.

There's so many things that the TPU points to this.

Avoid the exact conversion frequency because 165 Tons of TNT will put a hole in your lab and vaporize the metal.

The frequency ofconversion is governed by the circumferential diameter.

Heating and eddy currents cause problems and melt downs if run too long or at the very least alter the conversion frequency.

SM was shut down by the Atomic commission, this is a great excuse to bury the device on grounds of danger due to radiation Beta decay.

SM stated it was a conversion device.

there's probably loads more.

Then we have Tesla inserting 2 iron rods 12 inches long into a box to run a pierce arrow truck, guess what the fuel was for conversion Fe  ;)

Floyd Sweet  and his rock from Sweden which so happens to be a great place for finding radium bearing rocks.

then we have the patent from Meyer that also used iron and copper for induced Beta Decay.

Graham Gunderson uses acoustic resonance in the Chava patents.

Any device that has a pulsed coil can potentially cause Beta Decay that covers 90% of the free energy devices.

Even mechanical motors and devices can produce resonance of metals, i wonder if Tesla mechanical resonant vibrator that shattered building was actually Beta Powered.

Don smith explained the Beta Decay method of energy capture beautifully, he ran his coils at resonance, he said the field would expand around the device and extra electrons were then captured and added to the system, shame he did not realize (or maybe he did) that the extra electrons were the result of Beta decay, His briefcase device is virtually an identical circuit of the McFreey Device in Fig6. but without the fuel ring in place, off course we all know Don Smith never really wanted us to get it going  ^-^
He had other devices that used high Mu cores, if one video he showed how to build a free energy device, it consisted of 1 transistor a coil and a core, so where did the free energy come from? off course the core ;)
He even built a device that had rotating veins, this is fits how Beta induced decay was produced by Mandelstam and Papalexi device of 1935

« Last Edit: 2013-12-31, 16:32:26 by Peterae »

tExB=qr
Thanks for that gentlemen. 

Buy me some coffee
Here's something to think about, I'm not a Nuclear scientist but

If you create a 100 unstable atoms with a decay half life of 1 year, then you would expect them to all decay on day 365 as they were all created at the same time, but guess what this is not so, they decay in random order and half life is only a statistical number, is something else causing their decay to occur then, surely the answer has to be yes,
find the method of induced decay and you will have all the energy you can dream about.
Quote by Peterae  >:-)

Buy me some coffee
These poor welders discovered free energy before us and died.
god rest their souls, maybe they will save the world and be heroes.

http://www.human-resonance.org/lungs.html

Wow someone took that link down since i last looked at it, basically 4 welders died of Carbon Monoxide poising which no one could understand.

but here
NL1031962
Energy generating process for producing electricity, comprises electron discharge in flow of nitrogen or air in order to cause nuclear transmutation of nitrogen into carbon monoxide   Inventor:  GEUS ARIE MELIS DE
Abstract -- A flow of nitrogen or air, or a plasma thereof, through a reactor (1) is exposed to an electron discharge, resulting in the nuclear transmutation of gaseous nitrogen into carbon monoxide, followed by oxidation of the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide. A method for generating energy comprises passing a continuous flow of nitrogen or air, or a plasma thereof, through an optionally enclosed reactor in which electron discharge takes place, resulting in the nuclear transmutation of gaseous nitrogen into carbon monoxide, followed by oxidation of the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide. An INDEPENDENT CLAIM is also included for the process apparatus, comprising a reactor with a pressure reducing means (6) and an inlet (7) for providing an intermittent supply of nitrogen or air; at least one cathode and at least one anode on the inner side of the reactor space ends; a means connected to the cathode (4) and anode (5), used for generating high voltage pulses with a predetermined waveform and frequency between the cathode and anode; a casing around the reactor, through which air flows in order to be heated by the process heat from the reactor; and optional conduits for recirculating the heat-laden air back to the casing.

tExB=qr
Thanks, but I'll stick with the approach to a new method of induction.

tExB=qr

Graham Gunderson uses acoustic resonance in the Chava patents.

Here is the wonderfully illustrious patent of Gunderson/Chava:
http://www.google.com/patents/US8093869

Like those before it, investors will throw away their money, and Chava will run its course until it has to recreate itself just like MPI did.

The fact that it is patented should be enough to forewarn anyone interested in this approach that it is not viable, else there would be no patent.

Joe Misiolek's group (TVQ?) suspected that the Floyd Sweet device was faked, that says alot if you know who he/they are.

Don Smith - the legend continues...

I'm pretty sure SM would have detected beta decay if his devices produced it, but maybe not if inside the coils/wrappings.  He got a visit from the Atomic Energy Commission and around 1997 there was some law passed that allowed the DOE to classify articles under national security.  SM stated that he received a letter informing him of this action in 1999.

NAR might actually work since a force is a force, and you just need the necessary forces applied in the right way to induce a current just like moving a battery across a coil.  I don't think it will be easy or work that well.

tExB=qr
Grumps,

Please indicate the username of the so-called SM poster at OU, and point out a post if you wouldn't mind.

I thought all were aware of the fake "SM" that posted for a bit at OU. It wasn't SM, it was EM, Marco and a few others who had login access to the username.

And yeah, how the hell did this thread drift off into never-never land?

Here:
http://www.overunity.com/profile/stevendmark.20601/area/showposts/#.UsRR4_vW57o

That was probably not the real SDM, hard to say. 

another is listed but never posted:
http://www.overunity.com/profile/stevemarks.16610/#.UsRSevvW57o

What is his real name after all?

G:

In the post you mentioned, Dr. Schinzinger's name is misspelled as Swinzinger.

In the LM SM communications it is spelled correctly 36 times and never misspelled as Swinzinger.

If you read the OU posts you reference above carefully you will see the imposters (EM and others) have an agenda and are twisting the fake character to agree with their beliefs.

These were fakes later admitted to by EM and others. Thanks to all the hoaxers everywhere for wasting peoples time.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
So as we know, SM stated the following:
I told you that the simplest form of over unity is a piece of wire and a voltage source. Anyone can actually connect it and measure. See for yourself the kick. NO coil no transformers, just a kick. That should tell you learned gentleman that there exists a form of energy convertible and useable which is directly related to a simple piece of wire and instantaneous electron flow.

Now to me it is obvious SM is describing a physical movement of a wire when describing a "kick". However, he also tells us that this simple phenomenon (resulting from interaction with the earth's mag field) is somehow OU. The only way I can think of this as OU is if he is implying that the power used to create the kick, plus the power induced in the moving wire (due to earth's field) is OU.

Is it really?

And if he is in fact using the earth's field as a magnet for his generator, why not just use a powerful magnet instead?

I don't expect any real answers, just thinking out loud.  ;)

Buy me some coffee
If we think about the valve filament movement which was mentioned also by SM, then how is that even possible for the filament to tug against the earths magnetic field, i have even seen that tug myself many years ago.

It's not as if we have 100's of amps flowing in that filament and the earths magnetic field is so weak, so therefore surely there is something that is happening that we don't understand, something that allows that filament to move with enough force, now if we then think about his mention of a nuclear explosion, this also involves a huge change in the magnetic field around the blast area, I read a detailed report by the military again some years ago, i think it was near Hawaii that during a test explosion some distance away various damage was done to electrical equipment by a resultant power surge, the report said something like that at detonation the earths field  collapses at high speed and shortly after re establishes itself again at high speed thus inducing currents in nearby wires.

If you can create an area devoid of a magnetic field and then very fast reestablish that field maybe theres enough energy to tug at that current carrying wire.

If there is a way to create a free EMP it's just about placing larger numbers of wires in the area, which may fit with his analogy about lots of wires in series or parallel.

Types of military EMP include:

Nuclear electromagnetic pulse (NEMP), as a result of a nuclear explosion. A variant of this is the high altitude nuclear EMP (HEMP), which produces a pulse of a much larger amplitude and different characteristics due to interactions with the Earth's magnetic field.

Peterae ,Good thoughts  :) I had similiar in 2008  :P  O0 It must work but the problem is to find circuit potential, or in other words where the exces energy should be tapped  :-[ If that was so easy then we would have free energy long time ago... All I know is that scientist do not investigate important topics. They ignore something which later seems obvious, like ebola outbreak. They did not found vaccine for almost 40 years....  :o

On the subject of EMP and Electromagnetic Weapons.

Many advances have been made since the paper was
originally published.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr

Notice that SM says voltage source and not current source.

The valve filament problem is a well known phenomenon. It even happens with incandescent bulbs. But the question is; how does he construe this as OU? Where is the extra energy he speaks of? Is it the movement of the wire that he is calling OU? i.e. the magnetic field of the earth being converted to movement of the wire? But this costs energy to perform.

@ Grumpy, he says voltage source, but obviously it takes a large current spike to kick that filament. "Electron flow" means current.

SMALL KICK. Those words mean a great deal. It PROVES that there is an interaction between the magnetic field of the earth and simple electrons running through wires. It may be a small influence but it is actual OVER UNITY.

Really?  ??? How does he figure that?

tExB=qr
The valve filament problem is a well known phenomenon. It even happens with incandescent bulbs. But the question is; how does he construe this as OU? Where is the extra energy he speaks of? Is it the movement of the wire that he is calling OU? i.e. the magnetic field of the earth being converted to movement of the wire? But this costs energy to perform.

@ Grumpy, he says voltage source, but obviously it takes a large current spike to kick that filament. "Electron flow" means current.

Here is the entire email message from SM to Lindsay, minus the header, that talks about instantaneous current flow in a wire:

Dearest Lindsay,
I am amazed at your ability to understand and guess at many important things that your on line colleagues appear to be missing. They appear to be more and more helpless as time goes on.
I must tell you that I am disappointed in the folks on the web site.
I have given everyone some serious secrets and they have just missed the whole point of everything I have given up. Some of the stuff I told them is positively golden and they are just sitting on there asses doing nothing but asking for someone to give then demonstrations they can easily recreate.
You seem to be the only one who is more then capable and way out in front of the pack.

I have been here reflecting on all the responses I have read and I am just amazed at all the important things they are missing. Some of the important ideas are so unbelievably obvious it makes me cry to think that they could be so easily misinterpreted.
The very FIRST example I gave you was that; It is common scientific knowledge that if you have a piece of wire and first run electricity through it you will have a small kick when first energized. The kick is universally attributed to the earth's magnetic field.
OK the point is; YOU CAN GET SOME ENERGY OUT OF THE EARTH!
Next point;        YOU CAN DO SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE WITH A WIRE TO SHOW THIS.
Next point;        YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU CAN GET MORE OUT OF A PIECE OF WIRE THEN YOU PUT IN TO IT.   
WE are not talking about a coil or a transformer or anything developing a primary to secondary flux. We are just talking about a straight piece of wire, some electrons and a method of measuring what comes out of it.
I even gave you some easy to obtain references to this phenomenon in a few technical journals.
Did anyone look for these journals? Did anyone look in basic scientific publications to see any of this information? Did anyone get some sensitive measuring equipment and do this experiment? Must be too simple and beneath the dignity of those on the web. Some people just sit back and say, well that isn't very much power, we want to make much more.
In order to run you must walk first.
I told you that the simplest form of over unity is a piece of wire and a voltage source. Anyone can actually connect it and measure. See for yourself the kick. NO coil no xmrs, just a kick. That should tell you learned gentleman that there exists a form of energy convertible and useable which is directly related to a simple piece of wire and instantaneous electron flow..
No one appears to be willing to get off their asses and do anything except ask and demand more information before they will start to experiment.
Yes I am disappointed.
You know it is common knowledge in the electron tube world that aside from the fact that a cold filament conducts more electricity then when hot, one of the things that destroys the filament in electron tubes for that matter is this kick when you first turn on the juice. The kick is there wether the filament is hot or cold.The kick helps destroy the filament and cathodes integrity.
So everyone knows about the kick and accepts that it somehow comes from the earth's magnetic field.
So do something with this information! Don't sit on your asses waiting for someone to explain what this means. Not even Edison explained what this means! In his memoirs he said that it was a fact that we all had to contend with, but that he did not understand why it happened.
If you call yourself experimenters then start to experiment. I had only this to go on when I started and little by little I figured out how to make many several thousands of kicks per second. . . AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT ISN"T DIFICULT AT ALL.
No, I take that statement back. Actually it is difficult if you refuse to start thinking.

Some of the information I have given to you is golden. I have certainly given you enough information to move in the right direction. I will continue to give you more information but I am so disappointed with the complete lack of ability I see in most everyone so far.
Sincerely,
SM.

So, it sounds like he is saying that there is additional energy liberated or otherwise available when a power supply is initially applied to a conductor.

What are typical values for voltage and current applied to said cathode filament?

I can make conductors jump all over with HV and almost no current.  Magnets will respond violently.  All with pulsed hv and only a couple of milliamps.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 12:11:05