PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 03:28:28
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 222546 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

...to square the turns according to the gif formula he posted.

Ok,  that i can understand, but where does this formula comes from?   

i mean, we started with:  "inductance = N x inductance of 1 turn of HV coil (N=1,2,3...)"  :D

Itsu

Group: Professor

No idea why you divide by another 233...
...to square the number of turns according to the gif formula he posted.
Doubling the turns quadriples the inductance. It is a square relationship - not linear.

...where does this formula comes from?   
i mean, we started with:  "inductance = N x inductance of 1 turn of HV coil (N=1,2,3...)"  :D
The inductance of 1 turn is equal to the inductance of the entire coil, divided by the square of the number of turns.
Since N is a natural number, he means a multiple of a natural number (imprecisely: an integer multiple).

Perhaps Vasik can explain, why there needs to be a numerical relationship between two inductances of two different coils.
i.e.: why the inductance of the Kacher's primary must be an integer multiple of the inductance of single turn of the HV coil.

... and why the length of the HV coil needs to be an integer multiple of the Kacher's primary.
... and does he mean the straight wire length or coiled coil's length, which includes the interturn spacing.

Group: Guest
Perhaps Vasik can explain, why there needs to be a numerical relationship between two inductances of two different coils.
i.e.: why the inductance of the Kacher's primary must be an integer multiple of the inductance of single turn of the HV coil.
... and why the length of the HV coil needs to be an integer multiple of the Kacher's primary.
... and does he mean the straight wire length or coiled coil's length, which includes the interturn spacing.
These are Sergey's recommendations.
Matching coils like this improves energy transfer from primary to secondary winding.

Vasik

Itsu,

Found a good yoke to be used in the push pull circuit:
Gaps have insulating tape in between, so will start with both primaries (10 turn each) on one half, and the 3 turn secondary on the opposite half.
Over the both primaries i will lay then the 25 turn tertiary coil.

My current understanding is that gaps should be approx. 100-200mkm i.e. 1-2 piece of paper thick.
What this insulating tape thickens is ?

Vasik

My digital caliper measures 0.19mm for the tape, while a piece of paper measures 0.09mm.

Itsu

My digital caliper measures 0.19mm for the tape, while a piece of paper measures 0.09mm.

Itsu

So it could be that you will need to replace it with something thinner.

Vasik

Ok, so what is mkm?     How many mm is it?

Ok, so what is mkm?     How many mm is it?

mkm = micro meters

1mm = 1000 mkm

Ok, thanks, so we are looking for 100μm which is 0.1mm like the paper i measured, so i guess that is what i will be using.

EDIT:   Found some black insulation tape which measure 70μm, so using that.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2021-05-16, 11:49:25 by Itsu »

These are Sergey's recommendations.
You can answer all other questions with this one except the one below:

It is "coiled coil's length"  + length of connecting wires from collector to the + of power supply catacitor
as I understand.

Vasik

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Hi all, It might seam a bit weird considering but what katcher circuit are you going to use
Considering most of them have been designed deliberately not to work.

But perhaps some one has a circuit that follows the correct sequence of events.

Regards SIL 

Hi all, It might seam a bit weird considering but what katcher circuit are you going to use
Considering most of them have been designed deliberately not to work.

But perhaps some one has a circuit that follows the correct sequence of events.

Regards SIL

Hi AlienGrey,

could you please explain what do you mean "most of them have been designed deliberately not to work" ?

Vasik

Hi AlienGrey,

could you please explain what do you mean "most of them have been designed deliberately not to work" ?

Vasik
Sure Vasik,  well one of the video links you posted well perhaps two.
One shows a four phase rotation scope image starting with a sqr wave pulse
And then the first ¼ wave is filled with an activation of the tesla coil followed immediately with what looks like a nano pulse generator and then the second ¼ wave is also filled with tesla coil pulses all in the
Positive direction.

All this is repeated as above for the next 2  ¼ waves but in the negative sense it then runs again
With out any dead time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A7YSfPT3oE

But if you do a test on most of the other tesla controllers the tesla coil just does one or 2 pulses on each half cycle.

On another video the guy explains how the surplus energy is collected by generating a spinning vortex that collects electro smog but doesn’t go all that deep but does do a demonstration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLr1QKpxKDs

Regards SIL

« Last Edit: 2021-05-16, 23:33:01 by AlienGrey »

AlienGrey,

These videos are not directly related to the system discussed here.
Probably I shared too much information and confused you.

Vasik

AlienGrey,

These videos are not directly related to the system discussed here.
Probably I shared too much information and confused you.
Vasik
Well when you look at his hardware it has very similar sections and the way he describes them and there workings to ours.

Well it is confusing from a point of view that we now appear to know the principle of how his device works.

However the device we are playing with here we know very little about.

Perhaps you could be so kind to show or explain in a guided tour where the extra the energy is accelerated from if not in the same way with out compromising your position.

Regards SIL

I am building up the yoke right now, so would be able to test it soon:

In the mean time i remembered a comment from Ruslan himself (if it was him) on one of my youtube video's "Ruslan replication 10" some 7 years ago:  https://youtu.be/_-HdHSvTX2Q

It concerned the Tesla's "third coil" or "extra coil" as being the secret and there was a link to a PDF called SecretTesla.

While looking for that comment or link or (downloaded) PDF, i could not find any anymore.

It seems that Ruslan (or youtube when his account was removed) has removed that comment, but fortunatly i still have the Email i got when someone makes a comment, and it contains the partial comment, see:

On internet i found the linked PDF which is attached below.

Anyone remembers this secret and/or can explain the principle behind that "third coil" as it seems that is what is being done in our setup using the kacher (1st and 2nd coil) and the antenna (3rd coil)?

Itsu

with out compromising your position.
Not sure what you mean, I just translated random stuff from Internet  ;D

Isn't this explanation enough ?

Vasik

It concerned the Tesla's "third coil" or "extra coil" as being the secret and there was a link to a PDF called SecretTesla.

There are different possible configurations.
For myself, I think of current situations like we have an alien device (like a flying saucer in area 51 :)), quite well documented. There are lots of nonsense around it, how it works etc etc
In order to make things clear, we need to build it and study.
When we know exactly how it works, we can do improvements, theories etc

Vasik

I see what you mean, but coming from Ruslan, i thought it would have some merrit.

I was hoping someone can "translate" the used words like: to "out there" and: from "here" into something i can understand as right now i have problems understanding what is being said in the PDF.

Itsu

I see what you mean, but coming from Ruslan, i thought it would have some merrit.

I was hoping someone can "translate" the used words like: to "out there" and: from "here" into something i can understand as right now i have problems understanding what is being said in the PDF.

Itsu
Itsu out there could perhaps mean he is throwing the problem out to others, but as i don't know
what he is referring to or the PDF you refer it's difficult.

The same 'from here' is he talking about him self ?

He also talks a load of gibberish none related stuff. >:-) C.C

regards SIL

Itsu

Itsu,

Within the context used, I am guessing "here" is "near field" or "as measured locally" and that "out there" refers to "far field" or as "measured at a distance".  But those are just assumptions on my part based on my read.  Perhaps someone else knows better.

I am a bit concerned by the constant references to Tesla, particularly his Radiant Energy patent.  Some are not just "reading between the lines", but seemingly rewriting the entire patent.

I find it odd that so many associate Tesla with "free energy" or "overunity", yet I know of no instances where Tesla himself bragged of such capabilities (save for the likes of his radiant energy patent, which is comparable to solar power today*).

PW

(* as in how one might consider solar power "free energy")
« Last Edit: 2021-05-17, 19:33:04 by picowatt »

PW,

I find it odd that so many associate Tesla with "free energy" or "overunity", yet I know of no instances where Tesla himself bragged of such capabilities.

It is true that many people exploit Tesla's name.
But if you really interested in FE references, take some time and read "My Inventions" especially chapter about Magnifying Transmitter.

Vasik

PS Check this also https://teslaresearch.jimdofree.com/articles-interviews/tesla-75-predicts-new-power-source-new-york-times-july-5th-1931/
Isn't that close to FE ? :)

Itsu,

Within the context used, I am guessing "here" is "near field" or "as measured locally" and that "out there" refers to "far field" or as "measured at a distance".  But those are just assumptions on my part based on my read.  Perhaps someone else knows better.

I am a bit concerned by the constant references to Tesla, particularly his Radiant Energy patent.  Some are not just "reading between the lines", but seemingly rewriting the entire patent.

I find it odd that so many associate Tesla with "free energy" or "overunity", yet I know of no instances where Tesla himself bragged of such capabilities (save for the likes of his radiant energy patent, which is comparable to solar power today*).

PW

(* as in how one might consider solar power "free energy")

PW,

thanks for your insights, "near field" and "far field" are very common concepts in the world of transmitters / receivers and antenna's etc. or in the (Hertzian) EM waves reality.

Reading the pdf, i am afraid that here a more other-worldly reality is meant called:  waves of „different nature“, or  Tesla's Non-Hertzian waves or Teslian waves.

Those both realities (EM waves reality and Tesla's Non-Hertzian waves reality) are combined in a multidimensial micro-macro structure of space-time  :D

The "in here" or "out there" or "inside" or "outside" etc. points, i think, to the inflow or outflow of energy between those dimentions.

I think we safely can discard this piece of information here as it seems to have no merrits with the device we are working on here.

Itsu

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 03:28:28