PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 09:28:17
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 218484 times)
Group: Guest
FYI

Two posts on October 15, 2021 describing the Ruslan/Stalker generator "Theory of Operation (ToO)." Over the past month this "ToO" has been varified using CAE, physical builds and testing. Unfortunately these posts were removed minutes after posting.

Posts  #1982, #1983, #1984 on 2021-10-16; #181 (patent links) was completely removed and #1983 (modified circuit description) was moderator edited by removing the content].

Also, removal of other related and similar posts from both the OU forum in the June 2016 time frame (Post #31...) and removal from the AU forum about a year later. These removals were followed by account banning.

Over the target!

SL

Solarlab,

Any chance to see these removed posts ?
May be in private, if worried about ban ?

- Vasik

Attached .rtf file

Thank you Solarlab!

May be you can also share your results ? :)

Vasik041

Sorry, but it looks like it will be too lengthly and difficult to even scratch the surface in sharing results. Also, there isn't a Cook Book set of plans available at this point. You will have to work through it yourselves but at least you now know where to look and how to find the answer.

Get access to some CAE tools - work, school, training, whatever; or just wait and it will soon be handed to you for money, or not?

BTW, the gifs above are animated if you have a player (gifviewer_1.7.0).

SL

edit - fixed Vasik041 - sorry, but good now!
« Last Edit: 2021-11-10, 22:55:25 by solarlab »

You will have to work through it yourselves
;D

Group: Professor

Oh Really!  Did you get some requests for Verpies also?
I did not make any such request.  Actually my last Private Message to AG was on 2021-07-23 and it was not about you.
If you were paying attention I was always in opposition to censoring you.
Believe it or not but I am not your enemy seeking to gag you.

...t seams that Verpies just want to distract, and does not even believe that there is any thing to this type of device,
No, I just disagree with your cherished notion of "energy from nothing/vacuum".  Instead, I am a proponent of "energy from something".
This device consists of a lot of matter.

Third attempt to post - Test... gif
Wow!

EMworks ?
HFworks?

Group: Experimentalist

Thank you solarlab for the info!

As a start, the asymmetrical H field in the grenade coil should be relatively easy to confirm in your working devices.

Regards,
Pm   

Wow!

EMworks ?
HFworks?

Old version of CST Studio Suite (2015/6 ? not a work now so I can't check exactly)

A while back the asymmetric grenade coil was briefly studied using CAE - preliminary findings (not conclusive at that time) showed the GC was not asymmetric, the smaller counter wound coils appeared to behave mostly in a filtering role. But this may be totally wrong.

A quick bench test is to drive the GC primary (without the Kacher) and test the secondary for excess output - didn't see any excess therefore chances are it's not asymmetric; in the tested configuration.

This was presented a few years back in a paper by AAbramovich - half way into it he gives four methods of achieving asymmetry - attached(if not too big, 8MB). Modern CAE analysis is very accurate so, yes, GC asymmetry should be revisited again.

SL

Although I am familiar with the work of A. Abramovich I did not have this paper so thank you for the post.

Regards,
Pm

Thanks so much @ Solarlab for these informations. This are what we all builders longed for (principles)to have at hand. Without which, it's like walking in the dark.

Armed with these and more to come, I believe someone will make a very efficient and consistent working device soon

Maxolous

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
FYI

Two posts on October 15, 2021 describing the Ruslan/Stalker generator "Theory of Operation (ToO)." Over the past month this "ToO" has been varified using CAE, physical builds and testing. Unfortunately these posts were removed minutes after posting.

Posts  #1982, #1983, #1984 on 2021-10-16; #181 (patent links) was completely removed and #1983 (modified circuit description) was moderator edited by removing the content].

Also, removal of other related and similar posts from both the OU forum in the June 2016 time frame (Post #31...) and removal from the AU forum about a year later. These removals were followed by account banning.

Over the target!

SL
Solar Lab Yes I remember two post you made, You posted them after MY POST where I asked a question If i remember correctly you left a link in one of them,' I DID NOT REMOVE THEM', is that where you the poster blanked out the contents in the box your self and left 2 empty posts  boxes? Which I deleted about a week later ! I did say at the time your post was interesting and might be of interest to others but you did not re post at the time.So if you didn't delete them and I didn't ! 
Regards Sil

Other stuff removed was just abuse and flame war stuff by request.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-11, 17:51:18 by AlienGrey »

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #1983 on: 2021-10-16, 20:26:32 »

sorry, missed your previous scrubs. Thanks - "Over the Target!"

Hi thanks for your contribution i did read it, others could have found it interesting.

Regards Sil[/size]
« Last Edit: 2021-10-24, 16:08:07 by AlienGrey »

Buy me a beer
Although I am familiar with the work of A. Abramovich I did not have this paper so thank you for the post.

Regards,
Pm

Now the cat is out of the bag, but you still have to create an asymmetrical transformer.

This transformer is not as we know it, it is closer to a capacitor, induction in a transformer is not what takes place, can never be OU, what takes place is electron and ion exchange within the dielectric of a special capacitor which is the capacitance within a resonant LCR circuit.

Today I am writing this first thing in the morning before dyslexia sets into my speech, my writing as well. I have tried to explain this many times, and as to where the energy comes from, Atmospheric capacitance charge, the medium of transfer is not a magnetic core, it is for all intent and purpose, a static charge as in a capacitor, or a plasma (electron extraction creating +- ions), all this in a resonant circuit gives you the reaction and action needed to add and extract the atmospheric charge within a circuit.

I will be moving a private section onto the main forum page so as maybe more people will see what happens, I do not atm give 100% instructions on building a generator, you have to think for yourselves about what is happening, and there is how later you can build many different ways to achieve the same result.

It is the medium and timing that overcomes the negative forces, so as to create a generator/extractor of energy.

The attached is from my thread, but look at the 4th schematic and the connection of C1 to the start of the solenoid coil!!! I thought at least one person would have realised that the connection is only symbolic, the solenoid coils ARE the plate of the capacitor which are perpendicular to the GROUND CORE LOOP.

SM was very clever.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

All of the devices work on the same principle of mini lightning strikes,

The device in this thread is only missing the switching /delay line .

Lester Hendershot device was clearly a cap inside a coil .

Short sharp potential difference contained within a solenoid and captured at just the right moment.

It will be interesting discovering the many ways to achieve and contain/control the effect . Thanks to Mike

Nobody here need ever be bored again

Meeeoww!

This delay you just mentioned is what Sergey Stalker is talked about in his video. From the way I see it now, it can also be achieved through the push-pull cct. This explained the problems I have been facing when I was supposed to put my pulses in so narrow window that it could easily fall into dead time of  pp signal. Consequently, causing blinking and unstable output.

Maxolous

For those interested, here is a translation of a paper by Abramovich explaining the principle of operation of the Karnaukhov generator.  Both parts 1 and 2 are included.

Regards,
Pm

-  Electron propagation speed or velocity, determined by the Voltage set by the Katcher or TT;
Do you refer to:
a) the drift velocity of electrons as they travel from the cathode to anode ?
b) the speed of electrons between their collisions with gas molecules ?*

The difference between these two velocities is huge, so this is not a trivial question.

Also, what is the source of the electrons?  Where do they come from ?

* I assume "gas" in my question, because you wrote that this device is not implemented with a vacuum tube.

Electron velocity versus voltage is easily calculated from the literature;
Yes, the velocity of electrons in a vacuum is easy to calculate as well as the velocity of electrons between the molecules of gas.
...but first I must know if you were even referring to this "intermolecular velocity".

As the HV between the cathode and anode accelerates the electrons between the atoms of the gas, the electrons accelerate and gain kinetic energy just as they would in vacuum, but as soon as they collide with a molecule of the gas*, they give up that energy and speed (completely or partially), only to be accelerated again by the applied HV before they collide with another molecule.   This acceleration followed by a collision happens iteratively over and over...

* As a result of this collision, the excited atoms of the gas can decay and emit light later, but that is a secondary phenomenon

On average, this stop & go motion of electrons is millions times slower than the collision-free motion of electrons through vacuum (or intermolecular space) and is called "drift velocity".  This velocity eventually causes the electrons to reach the anode.
The drift velocity is not easy to calculate in a gas !  ( see the attachment. )

I must know if you are referring to this "drift velocity" or to the "intermolecular velocity" in your proposition of the operating principle.

and yes it does depend to some extent on the environment but they do propagate.
Yes, it depends very much on the environment (gas properties, pressure, temperature, Td and the applied HV) because the more space there is between the molecules of gas, the more time the electrons have to accelerate before they collide again. 
e.g. the lower the pressure of the gas, the more space there is between the molecules of gas and the electrons have more time to accelerate to higher velocities.

Sorry, not sure what the question is!
The question is very important and well defined:
In your proposition of the operating principle, did you refer to the "intermolecular speed" of the electrons or to the "drift velocity" of the electrons ?

Your concerns should be clear once the provided literature is digested.
I read it and the question stands.

What excites the florescence coating in a florescence tube...
UV photons which are emitted by the decaying atoms of gas inside the tube (after the electrons collide with them, give up their kinetic energy and excite them).

Without a vacuum your heated cathode probably would not last long (burn up) but is it really necessary otherwise?
Heated cathode is not necessary for a gas to conduct electrons (e.g. see CCFL or EL) ...but it helps.
BTW: I never mentioned a heated cathode.

Funny thing how you can get carried away talking about "electrons".  And even electron "particles". I doubt that Tesla would have even mentioned that word. Must be cause he was not very aware. Now we are so much more aware, yet, no one can replicate any of these devices.
Perhaps it's because we are still barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps we need to update our mentality. As we still think that even the  Sun Light comes to us all the way from the Sun. And even to Pluto, and beyond... Does that compute? NO it doesn't, either. Maybe Verpies can tell us why it does not calculate out...And is simply wrong.
   These Kapanadze, Akula, Ruslan, and the Stalker replications, are using what they mentioned as Tesla ideas, or technologies. So, where exactly does the electron fit in? How about a little proof, remember. Because, it may not be needed, and possibly does not exist as we know it, at all.... 
Maybe Tesla knew about things that we still refuse to acknowledge. As the cause behind some of these self running device effects, are not physical in nature. And so, they are hard to prove, even if you obtain a self runner.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-11-12, 15:40:04 by NickZ »

@ solarlab

"How it works"  - RUSLAN, et. al.  FE Generator
It appears most are "lost" with respect to the approach and theory underlying these types of energy generators therefore consider the following. It may seem foreign at first but take some time to examine this information, several times if necessary, then take a few days off before getting "wrapped around the axal" and doing the"RTTY Running Open" routine! No Stupid Comments... PLEASE, for the sake of those who might be interested in learning more - keep the comments to only relevant, detailed, technical discussion - amongst yourselves.

Background
From a recent post and exchange with AG {thread Moderator} -   
"Your question is likely more sarcastic than inquisitive but, if not, lets consider:"
[[ AG, I'll post this one more time. If you feel the need to "scrub/moderate it again" so be it - your the moderator, however, a very detailed presentation, including CAE analysis with files along with more reference and CAD models and other material, will appear soon on a technical web site that is more suited to, and capable of, handling complex engineering and physics details. Target date is February - once the internet, in general, has been cleaned and once again provides secured open access. We all know the current "state-of-affairs," FE/CE included (unfortunately for us, writ large! But this too will soon pass) ]]
Reference Designations below relate to those found in the "Vasik041 - Documentation - " thread (or whatever it's called) and two patents that were posted (and subsequently removed by AG as off-topic or not-the-focus of discussion or what ever). These patent links, again, are:
Hugh you blanked it out your self, like to blame others
Your name was on the blank post box with a DP in the top Corner ! that’s you!

Found Here  >https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3926.0;attach=42024<

That’s all...

1/. Can you Please explain how it actually works with a block diagram, if it's not to much trouble ?

2/. Also can you post this information in the Technical section, and remove the inflammatory comments you have included which are i might add are with out foundation.

NO   but thanks for asking...   Different day, different forum, same people, same garbage! Got better things to do than argue - if you don't see it then fine, no skin lost.

So it seems after all it is not evil moderator but you yourself and your disrespectful behavior is reason why you messages were deleted.

There will be no progress until we learn respect each other.

>:-)

Attached .rtf file

SPACE DISCHARGE APPARATUS
US2096460  filed 1936-01-23 issued Oct 19, 1937 
Inventor F. B. LLEWELLYN Assignee BELL LABS (now AT&T)
https://patents.google.com/patent/US2096460A/en?oq=2%2c096%2c460

ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR
US2520383A filed 1944-10-18 issued Aug 29, 1950
Inventor PALMER H. CRAIG Assignee INVEX Inc
https://patents.google.com/patent/US2520383A/en

@SOLARLAB
Your post which references the two TWT patents is still there. Just click the link on top of your quotebox.

P.S.
You did not reply to my post #2385.

verpies
As the HV between the cathode and anode accelerates the electrons between the atoms of the gas, the electrons accelerate and gain kinetic energy just as they would in vacuum, but as soon as they collide with a molecule of the gas*, they give up that energy and speed (completely or partially), only to be accelerated again by the applied HV before they collide with another molecule.   This acceleration followed by a collision happens iteratively over and over...

You are incorrect...

Even an amateur Tesla coiler knows that in a grounded system with a negatively charged top load "the electrons" can travel a great distance as corona or VAD. If radiant matter charged with electrons (electron carriers) are ejected then the electrons can travel an even greater distance. This is true because the same rules of electrodynamics still apply.

What are you up to, why are you and AG harassing the new member?.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

NickZ
Funny thing how you can get carried away talking about "electrons".  And even electron "particles". I doubt that Tesla would have even mentioned that word. Must be cause he was not very aware. Now we are so much more aware, yet, no one can replicate any of these devices.
Perhaps it's because we are still barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps we need to update our mentality. As we still think that even the  Sun Light comes to us all the way from the Sun. And even to Pluto, and beyond... Does that compute? NO it doesn't, either. Maybe Verpies can tell us why it does not calculate out...And is simply wrong.

In fact Tesla often used the term "charge carriers" more so in his lectures on particle beams.

What do you think a "charge carrier" is?, an electron is in fact a charge carrier because it is a particle which carries a negatively charged electric field on its surface. Even before Faraday the concept of charge carriers, things which carry an electric field/charge, within a circuit was well accepted. This is partially due to the fact that all the first electrical generators were electrostatic.

Here's a clue, first verpies posted a bs diagram of the Carlos Benitez patent with batteries and diodes. Then he didn't understand the direction of the mercury rectifiers nor there function. He also didn't catch the obvious fact that Benitez refers to inner and outer condenser coating and depicts Leyden Jar condensers in former patents. He also didn't realize the device only has one input wire and two ground connections and clearly states the device can only be started by an electrostatic source such as a HV Wimshurst generator. For these reasons alone I would consider verpies an amateur FE researcher at best, at worst he is distracting people.

Personally I think many panicked when Solarlab posted the Abramovich papers, lol. You see it basically spells out how most of these devices work in a way seldom seen in the past. I thought it was pretty cool, he threw out a piece of red meat and waited for the jackals to come running in. No worries though, I'm going to start a closed thread and expand on all Abramovich's concepts for our members...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

AG,

Questions for you:

1.  Did you completely remove, without warning or comment, my post containing links to two TWT patents? A simple YES or NO answer is fine.

2. Did you modify in any way my post that you rightfully claim I deleted?  Why, and what did you modify?

Thanks in advance.  SL
1/. No     2./. No  I didn't do any thing to it at all but on the 16th i was going to down load it
but as I said it had been blanked out !  HENCE MY POST UNDER YOUR BLANKS !.

It was like that for days you must have noticed or seen it for at least a week till i deleted the blanked
posts a week later. I had left them for you to re post but nothing till now. STRANGE!

Sil

AG,

Thanks for the clairification.

Probably just "internet cockpit error." Once the new ip addresses are in place and the cleanup is finished things might improve a lot (Feb 22 ?).

SL

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 09:28:17