PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-06-17, 08:35:51
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 39411 times)

Tell me how did you get this result? with bifilar coil.

The low frequency is on the ground. Kapanadze shows 24A on the gnd wire. I think you understood that this is the most important tip because to have 24A there are only two ways that I know of:
- via sparkgap HV
-Tesla coil

then A appears on the ground wire.

Your diagram combines two modes and this is very interesting.

Tell me how did you get this result? with bifilar coil.
This is an oscillogram of the resonator, when driven by a bifilar and non-bifilar inductor. It all depends on what polarity of the wave it is pumping, an example in the video again.

https://dzen.ru/video/watch/650573800b441c1b59a91b7b

The low frequency is on the ground. Kapanadze shows 24A on the gnd wire. I think you understood that this is the most important tip because to have 24A there are only two ways that I know of:
- via sparkgap HV
-Tesla coil

then A appears on the ground wire.

Your diagram combines two modes and this is very interesting.
Remember with the green box video . Kapanadze connected the same box to different grounding connections. The power changed, he received 1 kW from the radiator, 5 kW from the water pipe. Now do you understand where the current comes from, or is it correct to call its flow?

Remember with the green box video . Kapanadze connected the same box to different grounding connections. The power changed, he received 1 kW from the radiator, 5 kW from the water pipe. Now do you understand where the current comes from, or is it correct to call its flow?

Where does the electricity from the ground come from? There are too many theories, but I think it's a reflection effect.
The difference of 1 or 5 kW depends on the degree of earth resistance. I guess.

The ground absorbs low frequency current and reflects high frequency current. If we say it takes or reflects kapanadze, then it takes, pulls, the pump! If you reflect the wave, then what you invested is what you got, minus losses.
When he pulls from one end of the circuit and releases charges from the other end, he saturates the space around the resonator with them, taking away this energy, the environment immediately compensates for it. How the electromotive force compensates for the loss of the magnetic field in the coil.
I think this is why he is waiting for a discharge in some of his designs, waiting for the field to be dense enough to take energy from it.

Hello!

Bifilar coils are not visible there.
The primary coil of the Tesla transformer is wound with 6 turns of double wire, half of the wire is connected in series. In total, we get 12 turns of an ordinary coil, as in an ordinary multilayer coil of a household transformer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quCpm2IDNEQ

;D Well then, explain why you need to tie two wires together! And I see that the inductor was selected, so winding the length of the resonator to tune and create excess. But you can draw blue and red lines in another way. Do you have anything to answer?
That in all of Turkey there was not a couple of meters of wire of the required thickness?  ;D

Now compare how a resonator works with a conventional inductor and a bifilar one!

I don't see any fundamental difference between the two graphs.
In the right graph, the oscilloscope input is biased relative to zero by a constant voltage. But this is not relevant to the topic.

In general, to analyze the efficiency, you need to attach real graphs of voltage, current and power at the active load.
The voltage at resonance increases along with the current, because of this, a lot of energy is spent on useless heating of capacitors and conductors in coils. Therefore, resonant circuits are not currently used in power electronics.

;D Well then, explain why you need to tie two wires together! And I see that the inductor was selected, so winding the length of the resonator to tune and create excess. But you can draw blue and red lines in another way. Do you have anything to answer?

It might be necessary to tie two wires together for many reasons. For example, Kapanadze had a piece of double ABC type cable.
Or Kapanadze wanted the primary coil to be small in height, as in an ordinary iron transformer.

You can draw it any way you like, but otherwise it won’t work like an induction coil.
Aerial bundled cable

I don't see any fundamental difference between the two graphs.
In the right graph, the oscilloscope input is biased relative to zero by a constant voltage. But this is not relevant to the topic.
This specifically relates to my topic. Charge pump theme. But you didn’t explain why the resonator needs to wind an inductor in 2 wires. Let's be specific - for what?! Otherwise it looks like BLAH BLAH BLAH

Take an iron transformer and unwind the primary or secondary. How many layers will there be? 2 - 3- 4- ...10?
These winding layers can be considered as winding in 2 - 3 -4- 5- 6- ..10 wires and then switching them in series.

Why are multilayer coils wound? So that the wire fits into the required dimensions.

Rave...

An example of the effectiveness of a conventional inductor and a bifilar one in a mass accelerator.In a conventional inductor, only 1 pulse is used, the remaining oscillations are suppressed and used for heating. In a bifilar inductor, all vibrations are used and all the energy is used to create a unidirectional magnetic field.

An example of the effectiveness of a conventional inductor and a bifilar one in a mass accelerator.In a conventional inductor, only 1 pulse is used, the remaining oscillations are suppressed and used for heating. In a bifilar inductor, all vibrations are used and all the energy is used to create a unidirectional magnetic field.

Where are you measuring to get such an oscillogram? on the coil? on a capacitor?

How can you get 5kW from resonance after 2 seconds? giving 9V ? or even 12V? This seems abnormal. I understand that this is how it's supposed to work, but it's just abstract.

Where are you measuring to get such an oscillogram? on the coil? on a capacitor?

How can you get 5kW from resonance after 2 seconds? giving 9V ? or even 12V? This seems abnormal. I understand that this is how it's supposed to work, but it's just abstract.
This does not fit into the minds of 99% of people.
Another 0.99% believe that this is possible.
And only 0.01% tries to repeat it correctly!
The reason is a unique method, not known to scientists, since they think in patterns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqNtHiF5PE

This does not fit into the minds of 99% of people.
Another 0.99% believe that this is possible.
And only 0.01% tries to repeat it correctly!
The reason is a unique method, not known to scientists, since they think in patterns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqNtHiF5PE

I know this experience from school. Is this how you catch electricity?   :D ;)

Video with a bifilar inductor. I don’t really like to post shots that aren’t my own, but here it’s described and shown in more detail than ever.
It is interesting that on small bends of such an inductor, the wire from which it is made begins to heat up.
The video is in Russian, but it seems like the captions should be in any language.... YouTube has advanced in translation technology)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGLYKKYiCPU

https://youtu.be/Cs8bIzA7Ns0
It was caught by me today. Maybe it will be interesting anyone. :)

https://youtu.be/Cs8bIzA7Ns0
It was caught by me today. Maybe it will be interesting anyone. :)

The programs show miracles.

I was not the first to allow bifilar in the inductor  :o

Has anyone on this site achieved, at a minimum, Unity?

-JA

I was not the first to allow bifilar in the inductor  :o

A bifilar coil is still a coil, only with a magnetic field increased by the capacitance.
The pancake type is just another form of the same thing. Is the magnetic field larger in relation to the input current? NO. What else can you do with it? only its design gives it some possibilities, like an induction cooker, which is very good.

A biflar is an inductively compensated coil. Do you think it’s so easy to compensate for it at 0?!
I have already developed a formula for calculating my coils, I use them to the fullest in my devices!
A simple example of how I use a bifilar coil not to generate energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKyqQOX9A-w

The system is powered, so the non-inductive coil still consumes current.

Buy me some coffee
Does anyone know of a ready-made amplifier that can be easily bought, such as Aliexpress, eBay, etc., that can amplify a cheap frequency generator?
The frequency generator ranges from 0 to 150 kHz. and has sine, square, and triangle waveforms.
The amp has to be at least 5 watts, preferably more.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-06-17, 08:35:51