PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 21:25:44
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 222529 times)

PW,

It is true that many people exploit Tesla's name.
But if you really interested in FE references, take some time and read "My Inventions" especially chapter about Magnifying Transmitter.

Vasik

PS Check this also https://teslaresearch.jimdofree.com/articles-interviews/tesla-75-predicts-new-power-source-new-york-times-july-5th-1931/
Isn't that close to FE ? :)

Vasik,

It might have if it had been brought to fruition and demonstrated.  Tesla was 75 in 1931.  Other than second or third hand stories attributed to him (such as the electric car/Pierce Arrow story), I know of no actual patents or experiments Tesla published or lectured about regarding any methods or devices capable of producing energy in any manner that we today would refer to as "overunity" or "free energy" (i.e., tapping into the "aether", etc).

Tesla's Radiant Energy patent might be considered a "free energy" device, just as we might similarly refer to solar or wind power today as "free energy".  However, even with regard to that patent, I know of no large scale application of that patent or the production of significant amounts of energy using the technology in that patent.

PW

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Vasik,

question about the below diagram, and especially about the 2  4700uF electrolyticall capacitors across the 24V of the yokes primaries.
What voltage should they be?

Looking at the scope shots, there is 240V peak there, so i expect to have at least 4700uF @ 250V capacitors there, but those are very bulky and expensive.
There is a view on those capacitors on this video at 8:29 min:  https://youtu.be/YkyeKCnzU3Y?t=509  but they do not look that big.

Any idea?

Itsu

Group: Professor

Stalker, at the time index 6:22 of this video, says that the LF ferrite is from the deflection system of an OLD Russian television set.

There is a view on those capacitors on this video at 8:29 min:  https://youtu.be/YkyeKCnzU3Y?t=509  but they do not look that big.
Yes, they are quite small capacitors.
« Last Edit: 2021-07-02, 01:37:56 by verpies »

Group: Guest
Vasik,

It might have if it had been brought to fruition and demonstrated.  Tesla was 75 in 1931.  Other than second or third hand stories attributed to him (such as the electric car/Pierce Arrow story), I know of no actual patents or experiments Tesla published or lectured about regarding any methods or devices capable of producing energy in any manner that we today would refer to as "overunity" or "free energy" (i.e., tapping into the "aether", etc).

Tesla's Radiant Energy patent might be considered a "free energy" device, just as we might similarly refer to solar or wind power today as "free energy".  However, even with regard to that patent, I know of no large scale application of that patent or the production of significant amounts of energy using the technology in that patent.

PW

PW,

It seems that you already have made your mind.
I am not going to argue with you.
References for FE are obvious from my point of view.
Both practical and theoretical.

Vasik

PS http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm

Vasik,

question about the below diagram, and especially about the 2  4700uF electrolyticall capacitors 
What voltage should they be?

Looking at the scope shots, there is 240V peak there, so i expect to have at least 4700uF @ 250V capacitors there, but those are very bulky and expensive.

Any idea?
Itsu

Itsu,

My understanding is that there is no capacitors in parallel across yokes primaries.
There are capacitors on the 24V power supply.
4700uF 63v (or 50v) and two ceramic capacitors (blue ones) 1uF 250v
all in parallel connected from the ground to +24v

Two ceramic capacitors 1uF presented on schematic as a 2uF.

Vasik

PS capacitor К73-17 1uF 250v
https://www.anion.ru/katalog/kondensatory/plyonochnye/kondensator-k73-17-1mkf-250v-10-20292-28836.html
« Last Edit: 2021-05-18, 06:44:59 by Vasik041 »

Vasik,

you might be right, they are not directly across the primaries.
I will see how they behave.

So the blue ones are ceramic type,   thanks.

Itsu

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Hi all so wont your yoke just have a flat responce if no Q is tuned ?

Also If you have a 37.5 mtr grenade thats a 2 mhz katcher. So does the grenade somehow wital that down
the 2mhz down to 20 khz by adding C to its output terminals ?

SIL

Also If you have a 37.5 mtr grenade thats a 2 mhz katcher. So does the grenade somehow wital that down
the 2mhz down to 20 khz by adding C to its output terminals ?

SIL

I think Sergey explains at some point (see rk.pdf) that these BEMF pulses from push-pull used to drive gradient coil.
No capacitors across push pull coils set.
And that why we need to use proper sub harmonic frequency.

Vasik

Group: Professor

I don't think so because the ferrite of this yoke is a slow one that cannot be magnetized very quickly, so it acts as a low pass filter.

Yes, they are quite small capacitors.

Also, at the time index 6:22 of this video, he says that the LF ferrite is from the deflection system of an OLD television set.  I wonder how old...

Verpies,

I don't know.
But it is said by both Stalker and Alexeev that different ferrites can be used (shape and type).

Vasik

Vasik,

you might be right, they are not directly across the primaries.
I will see how they behave.

So the blue ones are ceramic type,   thanks.

Itsu

"Metallized Polyester Film"

https://www.anion.ru/assets/files/pdf/k73-17-(girikond).pdf

PW

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I don't think so because the ferrite of this yoke is a slow one that cannot be magnetized very quickly, so it acts as a low pass filter.
Thanks for that interesting train of thought.

Regards SIL

Verpies,

I don't know.
But it is said by both Stalker and Alexeev that different ferrites can be used (shape and type).

Vasik

Vasik: 
       It was said by Akula that the first yoke that he tried did NOT work. And he had to use a larger yoke, to be able obtain self running.
    Below is a pic of one of my yokes.
    The bigger the TV set, the bigger are the yokes that are used for them.
    I get my yokes from old 32in TVs, instead of the old PC monitors, which use the smaller yokes, which may not work.
    Since the yokes are the heart of this table top reactor, I think that it's important to try to obtain the right ones.
    My yokes, once wired are 4 inches across the wide end. 

itsu: Remember that the frequency implements by adding or removing turns, on the Kacher's secondary coils are NOT linear. And it's running frequency can be further controlled by ferrite inside the core. Although adding ferrite to control or increase the output, can lead to further heating. Therefore, that may not be a use able idea. But, maybe ferrite can be used to fine tune the HV output, provisionally, like when passing ones hand by the antenna coil. Without needing to keep ones hand there. And also,  there also may be more to all this, than just controlling the frequency, and dead time.  I feel that there may be something else, also going on.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-18, 16:04:21 by NickZ »

Vasik,

PW

Picowatt:  Tesla did mention that the technology implemented in his Pierse Arrow, can also be use to run planes, trains, ships, etc.
 As well as UFOs, which he does have a patent for, the first UFO ever made. Or did he get that patent showing no device, or UFO?
Was he lying??? Or was there more info and experiments in all that stuff that was confiscated from him, by government agents, after his death?
   In any case, I believe what Tesla has said, to the T. And I bet that there is more to these table top model reactors, than we can shake a stick at.

NickZ

Verpies:  My understanding is that the deflection yokes are made to run at around 15KHz, which is about the same frequency as the 3 turn coil yoke circuit is supposed to run at. Or at least has been shown running at 15 to 20KHz. Yet, these rods are used between the HV circuit secondary coil, and the antenna coil, instead. Which are running at a much higher frequencies. In the 900KHz to 1.2 MHz range, at least in my case.

I would be interested in know more about the ferrite rod, as most all of them come out of radios, and work at AM to FM radio frequency.
Why are they not the type to use? Didn't Akula, Ruslan, and others show the self runners using the small 3 by 1/4 inch round ferrite rods that look just exactly like the ones from radios? My current ferrite rod is 3 inches long also, but it is a flat bar (1/2 inch wide bar), as I dropped and broke my round one. And so, I don't know if it's the same or even similar, as the round rod types used in radios.

NickZ

Picowatt:  Tesla did mention that the technology implemented in his Pierse Arrow, can also be use to run planes, trains, ships, etc.

I have never seen any direct quotes from Tesla himself regarding the Pierce Arrow.  Most of what we have heard regarding this is from a nephew, and those comments/claims were made in 1967. 

As well as UFOs, which he does have a patent for, the first UFO ever made. Or did he get that patent showing no device, or UFO?
Was he lying??? Or was there more info and experiments in all that stuff that was confiscated from him, by government agents, after his death?

Tesla's 1927 patent 1,655,114, "Apparatus for Aerial Transportation" was powered by conventional means.  From that patent:

"In Figure 3 this apparatus is diagrammatically indicated by 17, and may be any one of a number of well-known types, producing pressure by internal combustion of a suitable fuel or by external firing of a steam boiler. "

There is a more UFO looking drawing attributed to Tesla but I have doubts regarding its provenance and it was never patented.

In any case, I believe what Tesla has said, to the T. And I bet that there is more to these table top model reactors, than we can shake a stick at.
NickZ

I too believe what Tesla has actually "said".  But I do question second and third party comments and the reading of more into his research and patents than is actually there.  Sometimes a cigar is indeed just a cigar.

I do have a theory as to why what is being discussed in this thread "might" actually perform as claimed, but that theory is, for the most part, unrelated to Tesla's radiant energy patent.

My apologies to all for the thread drift, I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

PW

I have never seen any direct quotes from Tesla himself regarding the Pierce Arrow.  Most of what we have heard regarding this is from a nephew, and those comments/claims were made in 1967. 

Tesla's 1927 patent 1,655,114, "Apparatus for Aerial Transportation" was powered by conventional means.  From that patent:

"In Figure 3 this apparatus is diagrammatically indicated by 17, and may be any one of a number of well-known types, producing pressure by internal combustion of a suitable fuel or by external firing of a steam boiler. "

There is a more UFO looking drawing attributed to Tesla but I have doubts regarding its provenance and it was never patented.

I too believe what Tesla has actually "said".  But I do question second and third party comments and the reading of more into his research and patents than is actually there.  Sometimes a cigar is indeed just a cigar.

I do have a theory as to why what is being discussed in this thread "might" actually perform as claimed, but that theory is, for the most part, unrelated to Tesla's radiant energy patent.

My apologies to all for the thread drift, I'll return refrain from this in the future.

PW

Direct quotes from Tesla are provided for by third parties... And there are no patents for ''free energy devices". They made sure of that.
   In the week long demonstrations that Tesla had shown his electric car running at up to 90 mph, do you think that he said nothing about this, the whole time? You also mentioned, that he had no patents or examples off self runners. Yet he has the first patent on a UF0.
Did that UFO run on gasoline, jet fuel, or what? Or EMF, perhaps... In any case, his electric car had no gas tank, and used an electric motor, and had NO batteries. If that is not a free energy device, or vehicle, I don't know what is.
  Maybe it would be good to look at that information, once again, and really check into what he had said about it. As that is all we have to go on, for now. He didn't have any takers on his ideas at that time. Maybe he will, now. As the so called "green" electric cars coming out now, are going to be a big problem, with their batteries blowing up, and needing working coal plants to supply their juice. So, that is the first thing that has to go, is the batteries.  Then, they can call it a "Tesla car". Instead of making millions and millions of electric cars needing 1200 pounds worth of batteries, which still mostly all need to be charged by coal plants, like now.  That hopefully is what we are trying to achieve here, to be able to dump the batteries.

NickZ

"Metallized Polyester Film"

https://www.anion.ru/assets/files/pdf/k73-17-(girikond).pdf

PW

PW,

yes, i agree, but the comment in the video about these capacitors says/reads ceramic, but i had my doubts already then.

Thanks,   Itsu

itsu: Remember that the frequency implements by adding or removing turns, on the Kacher's secondary coils are NOT linear.
And it's running frequency can be further controlled by ferrite inside the core.
Although adding ferrite to control or increase the output, can lead to further heating.
Therefore, that may not be a use able idea.
But, maybe ferrite can be used to fine tune the HV output, provisionally, like when passing ones hand by the antenna coil.
Without needing to keep ones hand there.
And also,  there also may be more to all this, than just controlling the frequency, and dead time. 
I feel that there may be something else, also going on.

Nick,

yes, one can manipulate the kacher frequency, but the main changer is the antenna.
Without the antenna, it resonates around 2MHz, with around 1.3Mhz, so i will be making a new (aluminium) antenna first to see how it influences
the kacher resonance frequency before a start adjusting the kacher wire length etc.

I would be interested in know more about the ferrite rod, as most all of them come out of radios, and work at AM to FM radio frequency.
Why are they not the type to use?
Didn't Akula, Ruslan, and others show the self runners using the small 3 by 1/4 inch round ferrite rods that look just exactly like the ones from radios?
My current ferrite rod is 3 inches long also, but it is a flat bar (1/2 inch wide bar), as I dropped and broke my round one.
And so, I don't know if it's the same or even similar, as the round rod types used in radios.

Nick,

yes i would like to know more about this transformer as the 2 transformers i have used (different ferrite bars) seems to have no effect (180° phase shift
and/or cutoff ringing after 5 rings) even when asymmetrically (10:5) wound.

Itsu

Did that UFO run on gasoline, jet fuel...

Not "jet fuel", but, again, from the patent, "may be any one of a number of well-known types, producing pressure by internal combustion of a suitable fuel or by external firing of a steam boiler. "

I really did not mean to create thread drift, so I'll just leave it at that.

PW

yes, i agree, but the comment in the video about these capacitors says/reads ceramic, but i had my doubts already then.

That could be my fault. When I say ceramic, I meant that it is not electrolytic, non polar capacitor, used here to suppress high voltage and current peaks in the power supply circuit.

Vasik

OK,  no problem,  i have some polypropylene film and ceramic capacitors in those values which i can use.

Itsu

OK,  no problem,  i have some polypropylene film and ceramic capacitors in those values which i can use.

Itsu

Once you connect secondary coils and gradient coil, tune frequencies, duty cycle and resonances you will get something like this (without Tesla coil)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_W7-WtMRnc

It's a half of success :)

Not "jet fuel", but, again, from the patent, "may be any one of a number of well-known types, producing pressure by internal combustion of a suitable fuel or by external firing of a steam boiler. "

I really did not mean to create thread drift, so I'll just leave it at that.

PW

Thanks for that bit of info, PW.  That was a hundred years ago though, and of which there was no pictures of. Maybe it was like a steam boiler then.
But, now??? More like a wood burner?  Just kidding, I'll leave it at that, as well.

Once you connect secondary coils and gradient coil, tune frequencies, duty cycle and resonances you will get something like this (without Tesla coil)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_W7-WtMRnc

It's a half of success :)

Wow, Vasik. That is just how Stalker had hand drawn the standing wave effects. I had not seen that video, until now, but I'm familiar with most all of Stalker's videos, about the subject. So, thanks for that, very interesting when showing the actual standing wave on the scope. Nice scope shots there.
   Your main 1 Stalker image is just what I have built, but, without using the higher Kacher input, just a 24v simple kacher, instead. Like Stalkers  earlier simple Kacher circuit. But, I found that too high uncontrolled HV from the secondary Kacher coil, can only go up in amplitude just so far, without grounding out somewhere. Or burning up the push pull driver circuit components, or output cap(s).
Now, the white heavy sounding HV streams and sparks from the new controlable, dead time Kacher circuits, sound even more devastating.
   Thanks again,
   I'll try to open the file.

NickZ

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 21:25:44