PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 12:24:20
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 218500 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Thanks JVasik041
The PC I have at this moment has no hard drive only a static ram module win 7 cant cope
any thing that needs storage registration won't register or runit's briliant and fast and wont corrupt. :o  :D  ;)

Igorik thing, In English it says....

GB
Search

bank1 To blessed memory of Igor!
305 viewsFeb 3, 2021

SAVE

Semyon Kruglov
59 subscribers
3 Comments
Default profile photo
Add a public comment...
Dan Kem
Dan Kem
7 months ago
Cool guys! This is what I understand the result !!! 👍👍👍

Ivan Revetnev
Ivan Revetnev
7 months ago
Greetings. Blessed memory of Igor! The schematic can be seen. Thanks.

Semyon Kruglov
Semyon Kruglov
7 months ago
Good to you too! Unfortunately, he did not have time to publish it.

that's bull shit!  Color had a link unfortunatly the power went off and i lost it (the link) sorry!

Group: Guest

Good to you too! Unfortunately, he did not have time to publish it.

that's bull shit!  Color had a link unfortunatly the power went off and i lost it (the link) sorry!

Well, color is unquestionable expert on Irorek legacy  ;D

Supposingly last Igorek's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUmAm7FdPM

2x 9volts batteries powering 500W+100W bulbs

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkO0huduCjg
is supposingly explanation how to get such results.
Idea is that we have to use proper pulse (negative BEMF) and apply it in a proper place (after sine top).
(most probably this is explanation how Ruslan's device without Tesla coil works)

-Vasik

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkO0huduCjg
is supposingly explanation how to get such results.
Idea is that we have to use proper pulse (negative BEMF) and apply it in a proper place (after sine top).
(most probably this is explanation how Ruslan's device without Tesla coil works)

-Vasik

Guys:
    As far as I can tell, the previously posted video by Igorek, his "last video", is not showing OU, nor self running.
    I have shown that my device will also light 600w worth of bulbs, on just 18v, as well. But, that means nothing special.
As the two 9v batteries that Igorek is showing, will drain in just a minute or two, and that's it and that's all.
Notice that he may not be using an earth ground line.
    He needed to show his set up self running, without needing to have his fingers on the battery connections.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-09-19, 17:05:52 by NickZ »

Guys:
    As far as I can tell, the previously posted video by Igorek, his "last video", is not showing OU, nor self running.
    I have shown that my device will also light 600w worth of bulbs, on just 18v, as well. But, that means nothing special.
As the two 9v batteries that Igorek is showing, will drain in just a minute or two, and that's it and that's all.
Notice that he may not be using an earth ground line.
    He needed to show his set up self running, without needing to have his fingers on the battery connections.

NickZ

Nick,

Please show us how to light up 600w light bulbs from two 9v 6LR61 batteries for a minute   >:-)

-Vasik

Deleted.

« Last Edit: 2021-09-19, 21:24:45 by NickZ »

I doubt that he can light those bulbs even for a minute. If they were really drawing 600w. But they are not.
The idea is to turn on and kick start the circuit using the batteries, and not just to run it,  without any feed back circuit. Or any input to output readings.
   I also assume that he is probably only lighting about 100w worth of light, on those 600w worth of bulbs.
Maybe I'm wrong?

NickZ

Well why not ask color for the link and I think Vasik know more than he is saying   :o

Group: Professor

I also assume that he is probably only lighting about 100w worth of light, on those 600w worth of bulbs.
In best case scenario a primary lithium 9V battery can deliver 1200mA for 1 hour. So two of them can deliver 21.6W for 1 hour if we optimistically assume that battery current and voltage can remain constant throughout this discharge period.

...and that's assuming 100% efficiency of direct voltage/current conversion for matching the load/light bulb and without intermediate energy storage.

If that 1 hour is concentrated to 1 minute by an unrealistically huge bank of capacitors (slowly charging and quickly discharging) then the power delivered to the load can theoretically be increased to 1296W for one minute ...but it would be much easier to just precharge such capacitor bank off-camera.
« Last Edit: 2021-09-20, 15:41:01 by verpies »

You think so, ever herd of the mushroom sydrome ?kept in the dark and fed BS ?

https://strannik-2.ru/index.php/forum/t-kapanazde/237-flud-iz-temy-kapanadze?start=0001

Happy eye opener !

Regards Sil

In best case scenario a primary lithium 9V battery can deliver 1200mA for 1 hour. So two of them can deliver 21.6W for 1 hour if we optimistically assume that battery current and voltage can remain constant throughout this discharge period.

...and that's assuming 100% efficiency of direct voltage/current conversion for matching the load/light bulb and without intermediate energy storage.

If that 1 hour is concentrated to 1 minute by an unrealistically huge bank of capacitors (slowly charging and quickly discharging) then the power delivered to the load can theoretically be increased to 1296W for one minute ...but it would be much easier to just precharge such capacitor bank off-camera.

Verpies:  Well then, what are your thoughts on what we are seeing? Thanks for the calculations. But, there are no unrealistic huge bank of caps.

My thoughts are that we are not actually seeing OU, nor can it self run. I'm not convinced when there are no readings on the timings, and it's unclear how long the bulbs will light. Seeing his fingers on the battery post, does not inspire me, and also, the bulbs don't cordinate with the spark.
The spark goes out, but the bulbs stay lit without blinking, or lowering the intensity of the bulbs? Is that normal? Maybe?
To clear the mystery, he should have mentioned just how long the bulbs will light for. Otherwise...it  looks like another trick, to me. But, I'm sure that there is more information about that device, that we are not aware of, yet.

Remember what I said about Nelson's device. It self runs on caps, only for a while. After all these years, that's all it does... However, it looks like the real thing, and it somehow provide for lighting the bulb, for a long time.  How long?  I don't know. As Nelson won't say.
https://youtu.be/mz9NRYQJJt0
   Again, it makes me wonder. And I just mention it to show how we can be fooled, by videos showing a device running for only a very short time.
At least Nelson has been truthful about it, (I hope), at least with me.

NickZ

PS. Verpies, I will continue with my current emails servers. As I feel that for now I have nothing to hide, and I want to just keep using public open source forums, like this one. Where some secrets can be shared, if there are any. As it's those secrets that may be keeping us at bay.
   Like I said, I harbor no secrets. Everything that I've said and done, is free of any secret information. I have spilled all the beans, for the good or the bad of it. So, if there is something that you'd like to share with me, or any one else, such as "private information" let's do so through this forum.
As I am here to learn, and freely and honestly share what I've learned. So, help me God.
  No, I'm not religious, just saying...
« Last Edit: 2021-09-20, 18:09:04 by NickZ »

Verpies:  Well then, what are your thoughts on what we are seeing?
Two 9V batteries are incapable of lighting up these incandescent light bulbs like that for 1 minute, without huge intermediate energy storage/concentration.

Two 9V batteries are incapable of lighting up these incandescent light bulbs like that for 1 minute, without huge intermediate energy storage/concentration.

Verpies: Same as I had thought about Nelsons device. Yet, there they are...but, for how long will they run?

Now sat thats impossible ! ;)
...and off-topic.

It works the same way as ET gets here from Serpio they use vortexes.

Now that’s impossible ! ;)
The problem is BEMF doesn’t give you a power gain only a voltage at the expense of stored current, FACT
However a Longitudinal standing wave ‘rotating vortex’ draws in energy like a rotating black whole! that’s how ET gets here, like it or not!

Regards Sil

Can you briefly explain just how a rotating vortex can supply energy, or post a link to one that does produce energy.
As it takes energy to produce a rotating vortex. And I don't know of any such energy producing vortex powered self runners

I know this may be off topic, but it's also important to some of us. While there is not much going on here, otherwise.

NickZ

I know this may be off topic, but it's also important to some of us.
If it is important then discuss it in the "MAGVID" or "AVEC" thread.

If it is important then discuss it in the "MAGVID" or "AVEC" thread.

Verpies:  Ok, I get it.  I'm out of here... I don't like to be told what to do...by self appointed moderators.
   Wouldn't want to bore you, with so much going on.
   Verpies wins, Nick is out. Now, we'll see what happens to this orderly thread. Vasik stopped posting, and Itsu has just about given up. Now Verpies can lead the way.
   And, no more PMs from you, or they will not be read nor answered. As there is nothing more I need to hear from you.

Thanks,
               NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-09-22, 14:31:46 by NickZ »

Re MAGVID and AVEC could you explain please how anyone can access those threads as finding them looks a daunting task to say the least!
For example:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2686
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=369.0

...or press the "Home" menu item first and then type the word "MAGVID" or "AVEC" (without the quotes) into the search box of this site and press the "Search" button.
When you do that, a list of other relevant threads will be displayed.

The Home menu item and Search box are accessible through the main menu of this site which is at the top of the page (below the O.U.R. logo):

Home  Help  Search  Moderate  Profile  New Replies  Unread  Posts  My Messages  Chat  Members
 Logout

Verpies:  Ok, I get it.  I'm out of here...
No, you don't get it.   This thread is for experiments on Stalker's, Dally's, Shark's & Ruslan's type devices (like the one you have on your workbench) and if you have some input about that subject then this is the place to post it.

Magnetic vortex devices are covered in other threads. They are characterized by a high frequency rotating magnetic field created by a two pairs of orthogonal windings driven in quadrature (with 90º phase offset between their currents).

I don't like to be told what to do...
So follow the rules and stay on topic in this thread.

Wouldn't want to bore you, with so much going on.
Idle thread is not an invitation to derail it.

I'll come back in a month, to see what you've accomplished, with your magic core.
Did I promise you anything like that on the open forum ?

There is this:  Igorik wrote !

A warning!!!  The information presented in this description is our vision of the processes required to create a plant,
solutions and explanations may not coincide with yours!
To create a BTG, its circuit must include 3 generators:

1. quarter wave.
2. half a wave.
3. phase-shifting, low-frequency! At the end of the coil, we have a maximum current from half a wave,
a maximum voltage from a quarter, but they will be phase shifted,
so the LF genome needs to move the current phase and that's it!
With the help of explosive coils,
an excess of electrons is taken, without it, no matter how!

Sorry dont have any more....!

Regards Sil

Mmm !
This bit here 1000 -  400 * 2 /10 don't come to 20 khz

So 1000 -  (400 * 2) /10 don't come to 20 khz does ! what i mean is where does 400khz become 800khz in our device ?

After setting up these generators, we will calculate by the formula:
push-pull = (G2-G1 * 2) / 10
Well, respectively, we get: (1000-400 * 2) / 10 = 20kHz - this will be the working frequency of push-pull.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-09-23, 05:26:40 by AlienGrey »

All these while what we have been trying to do is the combination of Capacitive Power Transfer (CPT) and Inductive Power Transfer (IPT) to work in unison as a way of power multiplication. This topology is attracted so much attention in recent time. I believe it's used in charging in Electric Vehicles as of today.

The fact is , the kacher or tesla coil produces the electrostatic while the push-pull produces the Inductive charge.  control Tesla or kacher are used to match both signals.

Itsu complained of dim output when Tesla is switched on, I think that has to do with winding directions  I believe while you are following a general laid down procedure one as to bear in mind that every construction is unique on it's own.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 12:24:20