PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 06:58:49
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 222269 times)

Here is an interesting experiment.

@Aliengrey,
This is quite interesting especially when I think of not drawing wire halfway to the middle after first 2 layers. If I have my way , would like to have 2 grenade for experimental purposes.

You see the formation of tank resonance. Voltage there is always zero because it has to be lesser than environmental voltage to form vortex or should I call it a sink

Maxolous

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Itsu, Verpise and Nick,Z and any one else.

I have been doing some tests as you know, the fish wave can be got at resonance.
It would be interesting to know what youur inductor /push pull freqency you are using
and your yoke inductance is when conected to your inductor on the grenade coil.

Do you think you could possibly do that test for me please, I will let you know my findings
if you could do that and let me know asp.

Many thanks Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-10-20, 19:13:11 by AlienGrey »

Hallo Sil yes i am also very curious about the fish wave

But where do we connect the probe ..  i looked at the schematic you uploaded 2 posts earlier.
And what osciloscope brand and type do you use   .. because some people say the fish wave is due to the scope settings and scope qualities maybe.
And what time base setting do you have when the fish wave is visable on the scope ... 

Yes and no it's not the scope's function I can asure you of that.

To do the test you first need to find your coils inductance it needs to be  a wave length or a fraction of
it like 1/4 or 1/2 you intend to use.

if it's not forget it.

so you have your coil find its inductane, you know the frequency  of the coil,

now use the series formula to find your tank coil capacitor value, (https://www.electrical4u.com/lc-circuit-analysis/)

stick this in series with your coil put your scope across the coil making sure the 2 earth's are conected to the wire end of the coil

now very slowley ajust the SG to find resonance point.

It's the only way to do it or you will sail over the spot.

Regards Sil

Yes, I can imagine and I miss the like minded group to work with, it has been long.
Ofcourse I will point out on specifics if needed, but up till now there ain't none.
We just have to share and do the right experimentations, what I mean is to experiment completely
the uncharted water way, only then we will reach the goals and findings like I did back then.

I want to share this channel with you guys. Found it ~4 months ago.. Edward Lee.
He has done a similar setup which has a twist of Vasmus and Ruslan/ Akula.
It's a working device and even shows hand drawn diagram.
Will snip the shot of the Diagram and post it here, this seems to be much easier setup but "placement"
is what took him a while, distances between the coils to make the effect work.

This is the complete channel;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnCg_djHWg7dOLLQ6LiZIQ

First video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTp_nYQ0CRs&ab_channel=EdwardLee

Second video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730MtctOC_w&ab_channel=EdwardLee
(Click on youtube translate to english and it is a complete and 98% accurate to know what he is saying)

see the attached file as well

~Cheers guys

This is an absolute gem. Heterodyning can magnify energy 100s of times.

Hogan and Lee conducted experiments on board the USS Salem cruiser and recorded the facts in the IRE journal.

Redirected post

img  Billcooper

Re: Documentation « Reply #24 on: Today at 08:54:35 »

If it's any help, heterodyne of high frequency waves amplifies current and energy in open circuits. Although discovered long ago this technique has remained unknown in practice.

------------------------
* GB191324458A_Improvements in the utilization of osscilating current energy particularly applicable for wireless telegraphy.pdf (1458.94 kB - downloaded 4 times.)
* IRE-1913-06 - hogan - notes on the recent arlington salem tests.pdf (2186.74 kB - downloaded 6 times.)

Hello all,

I have been busy doing some house renovation jobs.

However, I looked into my project today and I will like to share with you guys.

I work on achieving an interaction between grenade coil and controlled Tesla module check it out below.

I wish to make suggestion that instead of using 2Ω resistors  befor your controllable Tesla MOSFET as most do, why not use Ntc 2Ω . It is a thermistor ( Negative Temperature Coefficient) type. It will protect your MOSFET against inrush current.

https://youtu.be/9ALwYvLOoMU

Regards

Maxolous

Hello all,

I have been busy doing some house renovation jobs.

However, I looked into my project today and I will like to share with you guys.

I work on achieving an interaction between grenade coil and controlled Tesla module check it out below.

I wish to make suggestion that instead of using 2Ω resistors  befor your controllable Tesla MOSFET as most do, why not use Ntc 2Ω . It is a thermistor ( Negative Temperature Coefficient) type. It will protect your MOSFET against inrush current.

https://youtu.be/9ALwYvLOoMU

Regards

Maxolous
Hi Max a great informative video, is your grenade wound on an alloy slit tube, I also noticed you mention
your usinga nano pulser, nice work

Regards Sil

@Aliengrey,

I am not using the aloy slit tube you mentioned and I would like to know it. It might probably open opportunity for new findings. I use the normal sink drain pvc tube and it beginning to sag already. My thought is to slit another of it kind to reduce diameter , then inserting inside the formal to strengthen the wall.

I use a controllable Tesla circuit which I built around NAND gate 74Ls132 and they fire greatly. I also have my built katcher which I used for the settings.

Regards.

Maxolous.

Group: Professor

I also noticed you mention your using a nano pulser, ...

I use a controllable Tesla circuit which I built around NAND gate 74Ls132 and they fire greatly.
Where can I see the schematic of your "74LS132 Tesla circuit" and the "nano pulser", which was mentioned by AlienGrey ?

@ All further tuning;

https://youtu.be/HAFzhx63Qi4

Where can I see the schematic of your "74LS132 Tesla circuit" and the "nano pulser", which was mentioned by AlienGrey ?

@ Viepies,

It is my controllable Tesla circuit that I referred to as nano pulser, nothing special about it just like every other one you see on the net. Most folks problem is tunning. A man once said; "any can build a radio only few can tune it"

If you want my controllable Tesla circuit, let me know the NAND gate at your disposal so that I can design it with that for you.

Regards

Maxolous

Verpies I did mention nano pulsers a while back, no one picked up on the subject!

If you want to see one in action as it were on a similar device look at the G Sav thread on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEU6oLnQfVqnPRT7vBspYZQ

the last three vids will be of interest but read the comments !

Regards Sil

PS as Maxolous mentioned 'tuning' dont use ceramic caps in tank circuits they are unstable !

PS as Maxolous mentioned 'tuning' dont use ceramic caps in tank circuits they are unstable !
[/quote]

@Aliengrey,

Noted

Maxolous

Redirected post

img  poynt99

Re: Documentation « Reply #20 on: 2021-07-22, 03:45:29 »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2021-07-21, 06:03:22

Well, one guy said about this device:

It is very simple and at the same time well protected... by your laziness  >:-)

Tell that to Itsu and Verpies....doubtful they would agree.

Redirected post

img  Billcooper

Re: Documentation « Reply #22 on: 2021-10-23, 08:54:35 »

If it's any help, heterodyne of high frequency waves amplifies current and energy in open circuits. Although discovered long ago this technique has remained unknown in practice.

------------------------
* GB191324458A_Improvements in the utilization of osscilating current energy particularly applicable for wireless telegraphy.pdf (1458.94 kB - downloaded 8 times.)
* IRE-1913-06 - hogan - notes on the recent arlington salem tests.pdf (2186.74 kB - downloaded 10 times.)

Redirected post

img  picowatt

Re: Documentation « Reply #17 on: 2021-07-14, 15:58:45 »

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2021-07-14, 15:50:56

PW,

H07V-K4 RED, see attached PDF

I think it is more or less standard.

Vasik

Vasik,

Did you wind using version 2?

PW

Redirected post

img  picowatt

Re: Documentation « Reply #15 on: 2021-07-14, 15:44:41 »

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2021-07-10, 20:12:50

Gradient coil reference data, Itsu's variant #2, Vasik's variant #1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

4mm² wire, it measures (caliper) 4.2mm outer diameter and 2.5mm core diameter, so insulation is 0.85mm.

Wire type: H07V-K4 BLUE/RED

Vasik,

Can you provide the brand and part number for the wire you used (ie, Lapp 4520013, etc)?

PW

Redirected post

img  Vasik041

Re: Documentation « Reply #17 on: 2021-07-21, 06:03:22 »

Well, one guy said about this device:

It is very simple and at the same time well protected... by your laziness  >:-)

---------------------------
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

redirected post

img  Vasik041

Re: Documentation « Reply #16 on: 2021-07-14, 16:08:48 »

Quote from: picowatt on 2021-07-14, 15:58:45

Vasik,

Did you wind using version 2?

PW

PW,

yes, theoretically should be close to Itsu's coil.

Vasik

That's why we have NPO caps.
« Last Edit: 2021-10-24, 16:59:29 by verpies »

If you want my controllable Tesla circuit, let me know the NAND gate at your disposal so that I can design it with that for you.
Yes, I definitely want to see the schematic of what YOU are describing using the components YOU are using.

Group: Guest
   The recommended HV capacitors used for tuning L4 and L5 are the WIMA capacitors, from Gernany.
The L4 tuning caps 0.47uf, 1000v-2000v WIMA is the most expensive. Sometimes being about $30 each.
   The 0.15uf 1000-2000v L5 tuning caps are much smaller and cheaper, as well, only costing a few dollars each.
   You can use whatever caps you like, but don't expect to see a good result without the right caps. As they are very important.

NickZ

Group: Guest
   Max:
   Before we get too carried away by seeing just a 40w bulb get brighter by the addition of your "controlable Kacher", you'll need to use at least a 300w load on, for your load. Not just 40w, as I can light a small bulb like that one, and even two 50w bulbs using just the Kacher, alone.
  So, to test the actual grenade/Kacher interaction, you'll need to use several hundred watts loads, not just 40w. Or you'll be fooled by the additional light provided by the Kacher's input, and think that you have proper interaction, when what you are seeing is just the additional current from the Kacher.
 So, please buy at least 3 or more 100w bulbs, to test your Kacher's interaction with the grenade circuits. As I had suggested previously.
   Here is a picture below, showing the lighting of 3 200w bulbs, by a 18v AC-DC adapter. 

NickZ

The recommended HV capacitors used for tuning L4 and L5 are the WIMA capacitors, from Gernany.
These are great HV pulse capacitors but WIMA is a brand and I was referring to a type of capacitor that has a low temperature coefficient.
Also, I am not sure to what circuit Maxolous was referring - perhaps he was referring to low voltage timing caps in his 74LS132 TC controller.
That's why my comment was generic and not brand-specific.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 06:58:49