PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 08:01:59
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223111 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu;
that is true
The way my Tesla/Kacher is connected to produce the  ~150VDC
 can be influenced using the TL494 pushpull driver just by turning the potmeter of Freg. 
Some frequencies that will make it white hot arcs as seen in video and some will make it go like static lightning.
, I can re do a video to show this. Only T-1000 knew more then what I was sharing on OU back in those days but
I do see to open this up and share a bit more.

There are things happening at the same time but ofcourse  the last video was not to go precise in resonance with the receiver ( grenade )
It was the importance of the ground wire why I made the video and how it responses with the surroundings. Unit is dependent on it. otherwise it will not work.
I have to setup up my entire bench again after cleaning and events I have everything in boxes now.
No wrries, it will be on the bench again soon

The one thing I ask for all of us to focus on if you reached ionization on grenade when it resonates with the freq that "works in your area"
that you have the HV HF diode bridge and you only draw after the bridge not before it!, if you do... you break the resonance...
but after diode bridge (hlf bridge) and the caps that are continuously charged and the energy can be drawn and the readings at the input area stay the same
as when 0 load.
This is something of importance before I stopped for a long while.

But all this time....
I was working on something els..something very different but needs precision to make it.
Something that agitates the flux lines within a medium but not moving what produces a magnetic field ( magnet ) ;)

Cheerz~

Geo,

The way my Tesla/Kacher is connected to produce the  ~150VDC
can be influenced using the TL494 pushpull driver just by turning the potmeter of Freg. 

Ok, so by varying the push-pull frequency you change the amount of voltage generated by that 28 turn coil on the yoke, thus the amount of DC voltage after rectification.

Some frequencies that will make it white hot arcs as seen in video and some will make it go like static lightning.

Why would "some frequencies" make either  "white hot arcs" or "go like static lightning"?
I mean its DC now driving the primary of the kacher no AC (frequencies). 
Would it not just be the amount of AC voltage created by the kacher system itself doing that?

It was the importance of the ground wire why I made the video and how it responses with the surroundings. Unit is dependent on it. otherwise it will not work.

My kacher secondary bottom (or base) connection is also connected to ground, and without it the kacher does also not work, but is that not logical?

The one thing I ask for all of us to focus on if you reached ionization on grenade when it resonates with the freq that "works in your area"

What does that mean "ionization on grenade" how does it show?, how to measure it?

that you have the HV HF diode bridge and you only draw after the bridge not before it!, if you do... you break the resonance...

The stalker circuit i am following does "draw after the bridge not before it!"

The thing that scares me is the amount of power you put into (and thus out) your kacher. 
I did work with a full blown kacher before and it caused all kind of damage to several PC's and measuring equipment, not speaking of the danger of ozone and burns.
If this amount is really needed, then i back off as i won't go there anymore

My (stalker design) kacher runs on 130V DC also, but chopped into 1.2MHz pulses which again are chopped into 24KHz pulses (5 of those 1.2Mhz pulses in it) so perhaps a total duty cycle of 1%

Do you think such kacher power is needed for the device to work?

Itsu

Group: Professor

Why would "some frequencies" make either  "white hot arcs" or "go like static lightning"?
I mean its DC now driving the primary of the kacher no AC (frequencies). 
That's a good question

The different frequencies should be affecting the push-pull transformer and the grenade coil differently - not the Kacher supplied by DC.

Verpies, re the katcher / Nano pulser, some of thr Russian Lituanian guys were earlier on were showing a sine wave with one cycle over 3 sine wave
presumably representing golden ratio,
The ratio of frequencies on this scopeshot is 1/3 and the golden ratio is 1/0.618.
These two waveforms appear to have their phases synchronized.

with that in mind Max's is grenade is at 200 pulses lower than his Tesla coil.
However it becomes a bit confusing in that is the 2 the Tesla coil and the grenade the 1 ?
I don't think that Max's PP driver is capable of even remotely approaching 1/3 of the frequency of his Kacher/TC.

But in my view I would assume the grenade generating the fish wave would contain a package 200 energy puses.
perhaps you coulds share some light on the subject ? if not then what is your view ?
I can't because I do not know what the phenomenon taking place inside the grenade is, besides regular induction and TL effects.
I bet my money on some unusual phenomenon happening in the ferrite - not in the grenade.

BTW: Below are videos demonstrating how the "fish wave" can be created on a scope as an amplitude response to a frequency sweep or aliasing between the scopes's sampling frequency and the measured signal.
https://youtu.be/yker3GIvchg?t=322
https://youtu.be/FBAKLoOXv34
https://youtu.be/SsezfQG7PTg
https://youtu.be/OIXveajGyhA
https://youtu.be/qgpPJGgWR5I
« Last Edit: 2021-10-27, 12:32:49 by verpies »

I spent so much time to phantom how my system works. In my findings, I realized that, everything is critical. If I increase or decrease pulses beyond necessary output will reduce drastically, if I increase or decrease duty cycle from the critical value output will reduce and if I sway away from the series LC resonance frequency, output becomes bad. The only area I haven't worked on is the biasing voltage of Tesla inductor which am still using only 50VDC.

In all these, there is always a sweet spot and it must be found and tuned to. The device is critical.

Maxolous.

The ratio of frequencies on this scopeshot is 1/3 and the golden ratio is 1/0.618.
These two waveforms appear to have their phases synchronized.
I don't think that Max's PP driver is capable of even remotely approaching 1/3 of the frequency of his Kacher/TC.

@Viepied,

It's not even near it. It should be 1:25.(push-pull vs Tesla).
Like I stressed, I made my Tesla vs grenade frequency ratio ; 1:1

My grenade resonants at 581.4 khz and I wanted them to relate on one to one ratio. If I have to pull my Tesla frequency down to 581.4khz then, my Tesla will be as long as an India gun and the voltage would be much. I tried putting ferrite and I only came down to 750khz. I realized I had to put some caps in // to it . So, I got it. It was then I saw result.

I am interested to know about this Golden ratio. Please, tell me about it. It could be a chance for me to explore another possibility.

Maxolous

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Great stuff Max now we are getting somewhere  :)

Golden ratio is like the flower of nature GoldRatio 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, you just keep adding the last number to the one before it.
it's how nature works.

Then there is the flower of nature strange stuff, in Egypt is a half buried temple on one of the corners is a circle
with a circle or flower petal Laser'd  through the stone thousands of years old.

Also there is the resonance and consciousness of the universe its base 9, like 81  72 est. all divide by 9
Tesla used 3 6 and 9 if it didn’t divide by 3 he wasn’t interested in it. Re also Marco Rodine divine philosophy being in tune with nature.

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
@Aliengrey,

Do not confuse your push-pull frequency with your grenade frequency.

The relationship your talking about is grenade and Tesla frequency.
They can be in ratio 1:1 or 2:1 or 3:1. If your comparing the grenade to that of push-pull it could be higher in ratio. Most folks uses that of 50:1 . That's the push-pull sub of grenade frequency

Max:  Where are you getting this information, above. To me, it makes no sense. You can't have the PP frequency of 1:1, 2:1 ... compared to the Kacher frequency.
   In the set ups that Itsu and I have, along with Geo had at one time, we are trying to match what we see in the Stalker videos, and the Ruslan videos. If possible.  As Stalker copied the Ruslan device. And Ruslan copied the Akula device.
   Geo replicated the Akula circuit, and I replicated the Stalker simple kacher and grenade circuit. Which is the same as the Ruslan simple kacher device. Just for some preliminary information about what has been done and tested, and by who. As I have been following this project for a long time.

My Kacher can be tuned to run at the supposed best frequency match to the grenade by just adding or removing turns on the secondary coil.
My Kacher runs at 900KHz to 1.2MHz by just tuning it with ferrite in the core. I don't recommend doing that though, as it will make coils heat up.
My Grenade runs at around 18KHz, to 21KHz, or so. Depending on tuning caps and such. This is using a 37.5m long grenade output coil, as well as a similar sized ground line. My Kacher normally runs around 1MHz, compared to the grenades 18Khz, or so.  I have not seen the better matches by tuning to any set calculated frequencies. I just tune to what works best and gives the best results, as I've shown in my videos.
   I have mentioned to Alien Grey many times, to build the device, and he will see that those numbers and frequencies that he thinks will work, won't.
And he will see, like Itsu has, that there is nobody home, there. As every self running device ever shown is running on a DIFFERENT frequency.
If that does not tell you anything... well sorry, that's my take on this.

NickZ

My Kacher runs at 900KHz to 1.2MHz by just tuning it with ferrite in the core. I don't recommend doing that though, as it will make coils heat up.
Is ferrite or windings the source of the heat?

Max:  Where are you getting this information, above. To me, it makes no sense. You can't have the PP frequency of 1:1, 2:1 ... compared to the Kacher frequency.

NickZ

@NickZ,

Read carefully what I wrote; the 1;1, or 2:1 ratio is the frequency of kacher to grenade while , 1:25 is for that of  push-pull to kacher.

Presently, I have made it 1:33

Regards

The ferrite placed inside of the Kacher former tube, can heat up to become untouchable, the windings heat up, as well.
If left running over night, the former tube can melt.
   Same thing happens with the grenade coils.  Adding ferrite into the former tube will cause the same issue, and even worse.
So, it's best to tune without using ferrite, if possible. But, it can be used temporarly and it will give an indication on the scope of where to find the best frequency match (sweet spot), then remove the ferrite and tune to that frequency but without using the ferrite.
   Same thing with using hematite or magnetite magnets on the Yoke. Hematite egg shaped magnets can aid to increase the output, no doubt, but at the expense of additional heating of the ferrite and windings, as well as causing a higher draw.

NickZ

What did you wind it with ???? you are suppose to use 100% copper low lose,
if it's a copper alloy what do you expect ?

Sil

PS is the inductor winding tuned properly ? if your device is heating up it's wasting energy
and possably going into thermal runaway or even melt down.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

The ferrite placed inside of the Kacher former tube, can heat up to become untouchable, the windings heat up, as well.
   Same thing happens with the grenade coils.  Adding ferrite into the former tube will cause the same issue, and even worse.
So, it's best to tune without using ferrite, if possible. But, it can be used temporarly and it will give an indication on the scope of where to find the best frequency match (sweet spot), then remove the ferrite and tune to that frequency but without using the ferrite.
   Same thing with using hematite or magnetite magnets on the Yoke. Hematite egg shaped magnets can aid to increase the output, no doubt, but at the expense of additional heating of the ferrite and windings, as well as causing a higher draw.

NickZ

@NickZ you're not using scope, how do you manage to know your frequency range.

Maxolous

@NickZ,

Read carefully what I wrote; the 1;1, or 2:1 ratio is the frequency of kacher to grenade while , 1:25 is for that of  push-pull to kacher.

Presently, I have made it 1:33

Regards

Max:  Can you provide us with the actual frequencies specs that you are using, as I've just shown what mine are. That would be better, as I don't believe that your frequency calculations will work in practice. The proof is in the pudding. And those numbers, like the 500Khz you are tuning to, make no sense to me in reference to the Stalker/Ruslan/Akula device. Like I tell AG, show it working, don't just speculate.
I know that you're not "there yet", just letting you know what I think. As I am there, as far as I can take it for now, as it's still a work in progress.

Max:  Can you provide us with the actual frequencies specs that you are using, as I've just shown what mine are. That would be better, as I don't believe that your frequency calculations will work in practice. The proof is in the pudding. And those numbers, like the 500Khz you are tuning to, make no sense to me in reference to the Stalker/Ruslan/Akula device. Like I tell AG, show it working, don't just speculate.
I know that you're not "there yet", just letting you know what I think. As I am there, as far as I can take it for now, as it's still a work in progress.

NickZ,

I have nothing to hide.
PP tuned to 17.6khz

Grenade naturally res. at 581.4khz

Tesla coil, Forced to res. at 581.4khz

Maxolous

I might like to upgrade the frequencies later ,but let me experiment with this

That's a good question

The different frequencies should be affecting the push-pull transformer and the grenade coil differently - not the Kacher supplied by DC.

Geo's Kacher is being supplied by DC, from the 28t grenade coil, after the rectifier and such. Yes. But, in order to control the Kacher frequency from the TL494, you would NOT be able to tune the Kacher, as well as the 3t coil, or the 28t coil from the same TL494 chip. Nor will the 494 circuit allow for a high of about 1.5MHz frequency for the Kacher. So, that is not the way to Rome. Just a good way to fry everything when the HV grounds to to nearby metals.
 And so, Itsu, or course that kind of HV is not what we need. Yet, it's was an interesting experiment, and I did much the same, at one time.
Geo made lots of tests, that was just one of them. Good way to tell how much it too much...

NickZ

NickZ,

At these low frequency, when I first put on the system with 125vdc on Tesla Inductor it was spiting fire like crazy. Just like what you saw in Geo's video. I had to go back to 50vdc.

Maxolous

@NickZ,

I asked a question and instead of answering me you fired me one too.

I said how did you gauge your frequency not having a scope as you said.

Now , with all these ferrite core and magnetic whatever you said you added, you could be running at low frequency too.

Consider that.

Maxolous

Geo's Kacher is being supplied by DC, from the 28t grenade coil, after the rectifier and such. Yes. But, in order to control the Kacher frequency from the TL494, you would NOT be able to tune the Kacher, as well as the 3t coil, or the 28t coil from the same TL494 chip. Nor will the 494 circuit allow for a high of about 1.5MHz frequency for the Kacher. So, that is not the way to Rome. Just a good way to fry everything when the HV grounds to to nearby metals.
 And so, Itsu, or course that kind of HV is not what we need. Yet, it's was an interesting experiment, and I did much the same, at one time.
Geo made lots of tests, that was just one of them. Good way to tell how much it too much...

NickZ
Nick Verpies and Maxolous regarding the push pull, a good many of the guys were asking
Where to get the 2 Mghz TL494's from including Color to run the katcher section at 1,8 Mghz, just mind boggling!

Thing is the yoke and inductor coil's inductor needs to be taken into consideration when calculating for the Position of the 47Nf position you can't just bung any old value in it's a narrow slope inductor.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-10-27, 20:24:07 by AlienGrey »

...windings heat up, as well.
My Grenade runs at around 18KHz, to 21KHz, or so
My Kacher runs at 900KHz to 1.2MHz ...
At   21kHz the -4.34dB skin depth (δ) is <0.45mm and the AC resistance of 2mm diameter round copper wire is 156% of its DC resistance.
At 1.2MHz the -4.34dB skin depth (δ) is <0.06mm and the AC resistance of 2mm diameter round copper wire is 865% of its DC resistance.
...and that is not counting the Proximity Effect.

PP tuned to 17.6khz
Grenade naturally res. at 581.4khz
At   17.6kHz the -4.34dB skin depth (δ) is <0.5mm and the AC resistance of 2mm diameter round copper wire is 149% of its DC resistance.
At 581.4kHz the -4.34dB skin depth (δ) is <0.086mm and the AC resistance of 2mm diameter round copper wire is 611% of its DC resistance.
...and that is not counting the Proximity Effect.

So significantly less heating would occur if Litz wire was used instead.
The Q would increase proportionally, too.

Skin Effect (diffrent skin depths).
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Skin_depth.svg/2560px-Skin_depth.svg.png
Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench

https://broadbandlibrary.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Figure-3.300.jpg
Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench

« Last Edit: 2021-11-01, 18:14:45 by verpies »

Verpies where does Stalker mention litze wire I don't remember him using that he mentioned using expensive speaker
wire the stuff with zero impurities in it, the type IVO uses in his pancake coils.
It's real expensive and hard to get hold of.

Sil

Verpies where does Stalker mention Litz wire ...?
I don't know if he does, but whatever he mentions or not, does not change the fact that at these frequencies the Litz wire has less AC resistance, which increases Q and decreases heat.

Group: Tinkerer

Which explains why in Military High Tech equipment those kinds of critical circuits make use of Silver Plated wire and Silver Plated Conductive Surfaces.

In some cases Solid Silver Wire.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Thanks Verpies:
  The idea is to first replicate as close to possible to the schematic.
  Perhaps once self running, where the input power is not coming through the circuits in the same way. Things may not heat up the same.That is an unproven assumption, which needs testing.
   Considering that the feed back circuit does follow the same path back to the normal input source point, that idea may not hold up in court.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-10-27, 22:39:38 by NickZ »

I don't know if he does, but whatever he mentions or not, does not change the fact that at these frequencies the Litz wire has less AC resistance, which increases Q and decreases heat.
Verpies, i have some 40 swg with a pack dia of 2.5 mm but it's not individually varnish coated, will it have the same effect ?

Also you can get it silcon heat resistant coated also the grenade can be wound on copper or alloy tube with a slit in it as both materials are full of free electrons and force cool it with a fan or peltier device or both what ever.

Sil ?

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 08:01:59