PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-12-07, 20:23:57
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 76260 times)

Group: Professor

@Solarlab
A well done job.

Group: Moderator

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Bull shit!

You give up to easy!  None of it adds up all the inventers dead, your telling me energy harvesters don't exist Bull Shit!
So where is Nelson now ? why is all his stuff deleated ?
Henry Morey's device ran for days ! was that a charge ? pull the other one!

Sil

Did you notice the MOT in the video ?

2)Dr. Walter Lewin’s Paradox.
Do you mean this one ?

The difference is that Akulas device self runs, and Nelson's device does not.
I guess that is not too obvious, to you.

NickZ

PS.  Verpies, are you nitpicking about your device not self running? Splitting hairs about the details, what's the difference...
The real point is if it generates more out than in, and the exess is more than it takes to run the device in idle then any idiot can make it self run! once you know where the exess is comming from.

Quote  Know that man so often masks himself. that what is simple is rarely understood. the dust of truth swirls, and seeks its own cracks of entry.

Hello AC,

Capacitor-Problem ?

I think in one of the papers (Kirk T. McDonald) the loss is explained very well...despite the fact that endless discussion of different scientific institution took place... actionism  :-[

Interesting the mechanical analogy , Heinrich refers to ( Gupta)

MikeG

I congratulate you guys on completely trashing the topic  >:-)

---------------------------
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

I congratulate you guys on completely trashing the topic  >:-)
How true.

I refrained from discussing these "paradoxes" in this thread especially to avoid this.

Vasik:
    What were you thinking would happen, when you left the thread? You are why we are here, remember...
    I mentioned what would happen..
https://www.overunityresearch.com/Smileys/Alive/sad.gif
. When no one is building anything, and just guessing, about a device that they will never build. 

But is this true ?    i DON'T THINK SO

What distractions??? Verpies said... All very important points, he thought...
    Thanks, to SL for letting us continue on, also. I think that I was the only one he didn't insult.
    Some people may not catch my drift. That's ok, too.

PS:  We miss you anyways...  And good to see Itsu back, as well.

NickZ

Excuse me but weren’t you praising his expert expertise ? Now LS has exspertly done what no Troll managed on OU or what ?
« Last Edit: 2021-11-26, 22:00:02 by AlienGrey »

Dissappointing Results

With deep remorse we must now conclude that sustained Overunity, FE, CE (or what ever you want to call it) is extremely unlikely from any Dally, Shark, Ruslan type device.

Extensive investigation and analysis of a variety of these apparatus has not uncovered any means by which this excess energy phenomenon can be sustained. This conclusion is also supported by years of failed reproduction attempts done by scores of developers and researchers and considerable, extensive, internal work.

Our latest batch of detailed CAE runs were inconclusive at best.

With sadness and disappointment we now conclude our search. We hoped that we were wrong; but our efforts must come to an end.

Best of luck to all.

SL

It might seems impossible, but it exist, a subtle end game.

May I propose possible explanations where is the excess energy coming from ?

1. McFrey atomic transmutation
2. Russian or US hidden military transmitter based on Tesla magnifying transmitter
3. Collecting radio waves
4. Radiant energy from Sun and others stars

any other propositions ?
how about ion exceloration ?

...any other propositions ?
How about this ?

Ion acceleration is one of the method of using radiant energy to speed up electrons in electron trap like a closed loop. Barbosa and Leal used it , Steven Mark probably also.
Do you mean only ion acceleration or ion avalanche where the creation of one ion leads to creation of multiple (>1) ions ?
Also, what happens to the electrons, which get stripped from these ions ?

In case you meant only ion acceleration: Is the energy needed to accelerate these ions smaller than the energy collected from these ions in the end ?

Review at least the first video to the end (probably "old hat" for you physics types).

No further comment!

SL

Review at least the first video to the end (probably "old hat" for you physics types).

No further comment!

SL
SL perhaps you would like to list the points that do produce OU or accelerated electron or particle flow for every one to see ?

and perhaps a brief description on how the device could be modified to produce OU or zero point in your view

Many thanks on behalf of us all.  ;)
Sil

SL perhaps you would like to list the points that do produce OU or accelerated electron or particle flow for every one to see ?

and perhaps a brief description on how the device could be modified to produce OU or zero point in your view

Many thanks on behalf of us all.  ;)
Sil

AG,

So let me inquire first - How many Trillions do you think the "Theory" and "Assembly Cookbook" might be worth?

And; How much of that do you think would flow from the "Handlers" back to the "Inventers" or "Developers" upon it's release?

And; How far do you think the "Handlers" would go in monopolizing and controlling such a finished type device of this nature?
        (Do you also think the "front man" would really "get his due" - that's not how it works - more often than not.) 

Enough information has already been provided such that "those skilled in the art" can now succeed - giving them a "head start!"

Recall the "Kapanadze & Ruslan - OU scenario" a couple of years back. You were there. Learn from the past, or you are destined to repeat it.

Scientific papers, publications and open source public disclosures, in a "shotgun fashion," might be a better alternative; don't you think?
    In the mean time; study the information previously presented, work at it, document, experiment, and simply "make it happen."

" "list the points that do produce OU - a brief description on how the device could be modified to produce OU" "

No thanks... But thank you for asking!   ;)

SL

Well you said it all, I thought you might say that.
Sil

Good to hear you agree with these significant concerns and the way forward to avoid them; if that's, in fact, what your indicating. Hard to tell from your response.

You continually ask for the "Holy Grail" to be handed to you on a silver platter; without any discussion or comment. Strange don't you think? do I?

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021-11-28, 20:04:46Well you said it all, I thought you might say that.SilGood to hear you agree with these significant concerns and the way forward to avoid them; if that's, in fact, what your indicating. Hard to tell from your response.You continually ask for the "Holy Grail" to be handed to you on a silver platter; without any discussion or comment. Strange don't you think?What's your motivation I ask?    Is it to simply argue, demean, nay-say, play silly Reindeer Games, what? I have yet to see any real value add from your side. Apparently you have no intention of building anything or researching.I'm stumped, having a hard time figuring out your motivation, maybe you could shed some light so we can understand where your coming from a bit better.  Enlighten me. Thanks...SL
Too many personal searching questions
And your answering your own questions
I did notice your supporting Nick Z  Apparently you have no intention of building anything or researching.I'm stumped
Here is a strange thing you started in what was it June but your first post was the 16th of October yet you say you posted stuff before that or so you say so who deleted all that info ?
So who is playing games really ?

Sil

eV question regarding Stalker's system:

Does anyone recall what ekV value Stalker determined as a minimum threshold?
Can't seem to find where he discusses it.

Thanks SL

Found it - 3.73kV
["Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - Stalker video @ about 07:28]

« Last Edit: 2021-11-29, 19:07:03 by solarlab »

Stalker may not mention it, but Ruslan does. He said it doesn't need to be strong to do its job, as an interuptor pulse circuit.
Some guys think that the stronger and the higher the HV HF voltage is, the higher the gain at the output. Those that don't have any OU, say that, as that's what it looks like to them. And, that's true, for them.
I say that for the Kacher circuit the needed output is somewhere between 3000v and 5000v. 10.000v will be overkill to the rest of the device.
  But, what do I know. As our hero moderator keeps telling me...All I say is always wrong to him.

NickZ

Nick, you're correct - so quit wining!  O0

Stalker discusses it (HV stuff) in the video just mentioned above - a good 28min listen actually. His threshold ekV (electron Kilo Volts) is 3.73kV and you're right, Ruslan mentions several places that his HV is much less - about 1kV if I recall correctly.

BTW, for a sort of quick look at finding potential Joules and Coulombs in these circuits use the formula found in the first video here: in my attachment at the bottom of the previous page - it's interesting! Of course we're working at near zero on the chart the scientist used in his accelerator video.

The Stalker video is titled:

"Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - Stalker video (27 min 38 sec long but I don't have the origin date).

Might still be on youtube but probably hard to find (lots of Stalker trash if you search). Don't have the link - sorry, and the title is probably in Russian.

SL

Found the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syf5_fLPzrw&list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT&index=92

Translation also works. Or use the video downloader with translation that I posted earlier.

FYI - Stalker's full Youtube channel (Вопрос [Q&A] included)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT

SL

If we consider most of the circuit diagrams just fire the katcher once on each cycle
However the push pull is running all the time thus demodulating nothing

So both the katcher and grenade are tuned to 3.75 meters which is around the 2mhz
Frequency this could be done by a 4046 Pll feed back circuit however the 4046 output is not EW 50/50 witch needs correcting to feed the katcher.

That output needs dividing down and gating into 4 sections that can be slid side ways
Filled with katcher pulses.

Ect ect.

Sil

AG,

You should remove this quoted post also...  since it's the one that makes no sense with respect to my post that you were responding to!

Just sayin...

SUMMARY

I came to this forum {Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench} only to share two very important findings. These two questions have appeared time and again in excess energy discussions as far back as the subject itself.

1. Where does the excess energy come from?

2. How does this excess energy couple into a system like the Kapanadze or Ruslan scheme?

And I have detailed a viable postulation that answers both these questions with accompanying theory and support papers, etc..

That's it - my simple mission so to speak!

Of course, along the way, I have provided some other directly related, valuable, information as well. (review my posts)

On the 11th of November 2021 I posted (Reply #2374) the following:

Notable is the Katcher pulse burst timing with respect to the Grenade Coil (GC) signal. The concept is different from the electron bunching found in a TWT but, I believe, the mechanism (Velocity Modulation) is similar.

In simple terms:

-  a signal propagates through the GC, signal wavefront speed is set by the signal frequency (phase),
 -  but must be slowed down by the Slow Wave Structure (SWS) of the GC helical coil,
 -  normally the GC signal wavefront would propagate at near the speed of light (C or 3x108 m/s),
 -  the GC signal wavefront must be slowed to match the speed of the Electron pulse burst created by the Katcher,
 -  Electron pulse burst speed is set by the Katcher voltage [recall e = mc2] where e=energy, m=electron mass,
 -  and c=speed of light, but in this case the velocity is v2 set by the Katcher high voltage, the square part is bonus,
 -  now, when the signal wavefron and the electron speed nearly match, energy is transfered to the signal,
 -  the "free energy" is realized by the v2 term (e = mv2), high voltage sets the v term which is squared,
 -  energy transfer mechanism is clearly provided and proven in the Traveling Wave Tube analysis and operation.

Essentially there are three (3) variables we control and one (1) consideration;

-  Slow Wave Structure (SWS), our grenade coil, including pitch and length (transaction time) ;
 -  Signal Frequency on the Grenade Coil, which sets the signal wavefront speed along with the SWS;
 -  Electron propagation speed or velocity, determined by the Voltage set by the Katcher or TT;
 -  Physical placement of the components need to match a viable layout for the interactions to occur.

Notable references/proofs to 1. and 2. above include:

- "The Ultimate Speed - An Exploration with High Energy Electrons," an MIT video
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0BOpiMQXQA

- "Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - a Stalker video
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syf5_fLPzrw&list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT&index=92

- Numerous Traveling Wave Tube - Velocity Modulation papers, patents, references and so forth.

- Simplified functional schematics
     https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg96060#msg96060

So, in conclusion I will declare the mission is accomplished.

Since there appears to be very few of us still involved in this endevour, we need to double the effort, perfect these systems and spread the technology.

Take care, stay safe and may luck be with you. 

SL

3. "dv/dt"

There's a third (3.) topic involved in the operation of "Stalker/Ruslan/Kapanzdze" devices that is worthy of further discussion and is required to fully complete our theoretical postulation.

The subject's focus is more electronics than physics and relates basically to the high voltage wave shape. Specifically the "dv/dt" or pulse rise and fall times (slopes) over time and the pulse duration and duty cycle.

Fortunately the mathematics as well as pulse signal behavior are well known in electronic engineering and many very accurate design and simulation tools are available to assist in our analysis and design.

Overall, the objective is to create a "signal" that is non-symetric. A very good presentation of this requirement is found in Stalker's Q&A video located in earlier discussions. He terms the "HV pulse signal" asymetric and briefly outlines why this is essential to successful functioning of his geerator. The "dv/dt" subject dates back to the Don Smith generator days and likely further back than that.

Studying signal "dv/dt" is essential in understanding excess energy creation and, as we will find out, it can aid in adding further energy to the system. 

More on this as time goes... (weather permitting!)

SL

-  Electron pulse burst speed is set by the Katcher voltage [recall e = mc2] where e=energy, m=electron mass and c=speed of light, but in this case the velocity is v2 set by the Katcher high voltage,...
It is more convenient for the readers to have a ready formula for the electron velocity in vacuum as a function of its kinetic energy, instead of the mere relation between its energy and mass.

VNewtonian = (2Ek/me)½
or...
VNewtonian = Ek½ * 593073.5m/s

where:
Ek = electron's kinetic energy in Electonvolts [eV]
V... = electron's velocity in [m/s]
me = electron's rest mass in [kg]
c = the speed of light (299792458 m/s)

The Newtonian formula above deviates from reality by only 1% for electron energies less than 24kV.
If this is unacceptable or the energies considered are higher, then use the more precise relativistic formula listed below:
VRel = c*(1-(1/(1+(Ek/(me*c2)))2))½

P.S.
The average drift velocity of electrons in air is 100s times slower than in vacuum ...and it doesn't depend only on acceleration voltage.

the square part is bonus...
Why ?

the "free energy" is realized by the v2 term (e = mv2), high voltage sets the v term which is squared,
Why is this energy "free" if the acceleration of charged particles consumes energy?

P.S.
Ek = ½mv2

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-12-07, 20:23:57