PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 09:23:42
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 223112 times)
Group: Guest
I see this is not your thread yet ( moderator)
However I can remove ( or certainly modify to zero)

You mentioned dangers with magnetic fields
Yes I am ignorant of topic
However MRI comes to mind ?( are you certain it is magnetic?
Not other? X-ray or ??

Original post is here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg93599#msg93599

Chet,

Strong EM field definitely a sign of danger.
Even official science acknowledge this e.g https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27012122/ or https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/reveh-2021-0038/html
However, there are other less known and not well researched fields
usually accompanying  EM field. This is quite complicated.

In my studies I found that it is difficult to build FE device, but much more difficult
to build such FE device which will not damage everything around.

This topic get very low attention. Most people believe that there is no such thing like FE, so there is nothing to discuss
or worry about. Silence also beneficial for people not interested that such technologies appear.
Since research usually made by amateur researchers, they usually not aware of dangers, so easily hurt themself.
No need to send MIB's after them :)

Vasik

I have spent many many hundreds of hours being and working  right next to my device. However, once it is working right, and self running, it probably would be good not to run it near too any Pc, a Tv, mouse, scopes, or people, etc...

I never felt anything to write here about, concerning health hazards from these particular contraptions.

The only one of us that has mentioned any thing about having been affected by these EM fields, is the Lituania tests, where Wesley fell asleep, when they were lighting the 1000w bulb, with their yoke device.

I only feel good when I work with the yoke/grenade/kacher devices.  I'll believe that it may be harmful, when I see it, or feel it.
  It may be more dangerous being next to this computer, it's router, cell phones, cell phone towers, or being near any of the older CRT Tvs or monitors, for hours each day.

NickZ

Itsu,

What brand/part number of wire did you use for your grenade/inductor?

PW

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Original post is here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg93599#msg93599

Chet,

Strong EM field definitely a sign of danger.
Even official science acknowledge this e.g https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27012122/ or https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/reveh-2021-0038/html
However, there are other less known and not well researched fields
usually accompanying  EM field. This is quite complicated.

In my studies I found that it is difficult to build FE device, but much more difficult
to build such FE device which will not damage everything around.

This topic get very low attention. Most people believe that there is no such thing like FE, so there is nothing to discuss
or worry about. Silence also beneficial for people not interested that such technologies appear.
Since research usually made by amateur researchers, they usually not aware of dangers, so easily hurt themself.
No need to send MIB's after them :)

Vasik

This is from a cold plasma in a reactor I built some time ago for making methane from water and carbon dioxide, it is the same as an RF burn so be careful.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu,

What brand/part number of wire did you use for your grenade/inductor?

PW

PW,

its: helukabel h07v-k 1x4mm2  nr: 29163, see:  https://www.tme.eu/en/details/h07vk400bl/single-core-cable-strand/helukabel/29163/

Itsu

PW,

its: helukabel h07v-k 1x4mm2  nr: 29163, see:  https://www.tme.eu/en/details/h07vk400bl/single-core-cable-strand/helukabel/29163/

Itsu

Itsu,

What length did you use for the grenade wire and did you wind to according to version 2 in Vasik's documentation thread (I seem to recall you stating you had to rewind/correct part of your grenade)?

Also, did your winding calculations end up being similar to Vasik's winding calculations (as in his documentation thread)?

I thought your grenade wire length was longer than Vasik's...

PW

Itsu,

What length did you use for the grenade wire and did you wind to according to version 2 in Vasik's documentation thread (I seem to recall you stating you had to rewind/correct part of your grenade)?

Also, did your winding calculations end up being similar to Vasik's winding calculations (as in his documentation thread)?

PW

PW,

It is all in the topic, see what I mean "difficult to find" :)
Itsu made first version with thinner wire as it wasn't clear what wire need to be used.

Vasik

PW,

It is all in the topic, see what I mean "difficult to find" :)
Itsu made first version with thinner wire as it wasn't clear what wire need to be used.

Vasik

Vasik,

I did go back from the beginning of the thread, but in the end, I was unsure what wire and length Itsu ended up with regarding his final coil.  As well, he mentioned having to correct some windings, but he did not state what those corrections/errors were.

Also, it seemed his insulation was a bit thicker than yours and I wondered if that changed his calculations/measurements very much compared to yours.

I am considering winding a grenade, and wanted to construct one similar to Stalker's, yours and Itsu's (if they are indeed all similar).

PW 

Vasik,

I did go back from the beginning of the thread, but in the end, I was unsure what wire and length Itsu ended up with regarding his final coil.  As well, he mentioned having to correct some windings, but he did not state what those corrections/errors were.

Also, it seemed his insulation was a bit thicker than yours and I wondered if that changed his calculations/measurements very much compared to yours.

I am considering winding a grenade, and wanted to construct one similar to Stalker's, yours and Itsu's (if they are indeed all similar).

PW

PW,

Itsu will comment what he changed. For myself I just took 37.5 + 1m for leads, wound it first
on 50mm tube. Inductance, number of turns and width all matched very well with calculation (screenshot attached there). After that I rewind it as grenade. I had to make 3 or 4 attempts with reverse turns to get inductance right, otherwise it went ok, thanks to Itsu's previous work.

Vasik

PW,

Itsu will comment what he changed. For myself I just took 37.5 + 1m for leads, wound it first
on 50mm tube. Inductance, number of turns and width all matched very well with calculation (screenshot attached there). After that I rewind it as grenade. I had to make 3 or 4 attempts with reverse turns to get inductance right, otherwise it went ok, thanks to Itsu's previous work.

Vasik

Vasik,
When you wound layer 1 and 2, did you run the straight wire that connects those two coils between the two layers or run it through the tube?

PW

Itsu,

PW

PW,

i had to look up some things for my self .. :D

My present Grenade L5 coil is 37.5m + 1m connection leads and i wound it according to version 2 (so return to begin after each layer).
This Grenade was spot on with the calculator, not sure what Vasik's Grenade data is.

I had to rewind the Inductor L4 (¼ = 9.37m connection leads) as it turned out it was wound the wrong way, so i needed to correct that to comply with the winding directions.

Itsu

PW,

i had to look up some things for my self .. :D

My present Grenade L5 coil is 37.5m + 1m connection leads and i wound it according to version 2 (so return to begin after each layer).
This Grenade was spot on with the calculator, not sure what Vasik's Grenade data is.

I had to rewind the Inductor L4 (¼ = 9.37m connection leads) as it turned out it was wound the wrong way, so i needed to correct that to comply with the winding directions.

Itsu

Itsu,

Did you lay the straight wire connecting layer 1 and 2 between the layers or run it thru the tube?

No aluminum on the core?

PW

Vasik,
When you wound layer 1 and 2, did you run the straight wire that connects those two coils between the two layers or run it through the tube?

PW

PW,

yes, wire goes between layers, no aluminum core, no foil

Vasik

Itsu,
I think you right, will check later.
I have 10 ohm 2W resistors and they are just a little warm.
Vasik

I tried with 5 ohms and current shape stays the same only amplitude decrease.
Based on scope traces I come to conclusion that actually my push pull transformer get saturated, not current probe.
This is quite unexpected result :)

Vasik

PS some more traces, top - gradient coil current, bottom - inductor current, inductor voltage, gradient coil voltage, L2 voltage
« Last Edit: 2021-07-15, 09:53:16 by Vasik041 »

Itsu,

Did you lay the straight wire connecting layer 1 and 2 between the layers or run it thru the tube?

No aluminum on the core?

PW

PW,

same like Vasik;  "yes, wire goes between layers, no aluminum core, no foil ".

Itsu

Based on traces I come to conclusion that actually my push pull transformer get saturated, not current probe.

Vasik

PS some more traces, top - gradient coil current, bottom - inductor current, inductor voltage, gradient coil voltage, L2 voltage

Vasik,

right, but if your push pull transformer (yoke in my case) is saturating, would then not the Inductor L4 current show a similar "moustache like" signal?

Itsu

« Last Edit: 2021-07-15, 11:49:28 by Itsu »

Vasik,
right, but if your push pull transformer (yoke in my case) is saturating, would then not the Inductor L4 current show a similar "moustache like" signal?
Why is the Inductor L4 voltage lower in frequency (sc 3) then the Inductor current (sc 2)?
Itsu
Itsu,

I tried to simulate yoke setup with E core. L1 and L2 located on one half of the core and L3 on the other.
It could be that only part of the core where located L1 and L2 goes into saturation.

Inductor L4 voltage and current should be same frequency, they just have 90 degrees phase shift and so it might look like they are different. Both screenshots taken with same settings.

Vasik

Hmmm,   looking at SC 2 blue trace, i see ~12 periods over slightly more then the screen = ~260us = 21.6us/period = ~46.3KHz

Looking at SC 3 blue trace, i see ~4 periods over slightly more then the screen = 260us = 65us/period = ~15.3KHz

Itsu

Itsu,

but SC3 is gradient coil voltage, not inductor voltage :)
I have inductor tuned to 3x push pull frequency.

Vasik

Based on scope traces I come to conclusion that actually my push pull transformer get saturated, not current probe.

Vasik

Vasik,

What sort of load do you have connected in these captures?

Your non-sinusoidal grenade current waveforms look like current to the load thru, and as, the bridge rectifier switches.

This is without the 28T, correct?

PW

Vasik,

In reply#1489, Itsu posted captures of grenade current without the 28T.  It was a fairly clean sine wave.

He stated that these captures were made with the bridge, smoothing cap, and 25W bulb load connected (100V @70ma).

PW

Vasik,
What sort of load do you have connected in these captures?
Your non-sinusoidal grenade current waveforms look like current to the load thru, and as, the bridge rectifier switches.
This is without the 28T, correct?
PW

PW,

For these tests I have 40W halogen lamp connected as a load without bridge rectifier/dc capacitor.
L2 (25turns)  is connected.

Vasik

Vasik,

In reply#1489, Itsu posted captures of grenade current without the 28T.  It was a fairly clean sine wave.

He stated that these captures were made with the bridge, smoothing cap, and 25W bulb load connected (100V @70ma).

PW

PW,

yes, without L2 I also get clean looking signals, but they are weak, 40W light not even glowing if I use 3x push pull frequency tuning for inductor circuit. With 1x frequency tuning output signal stronger, but then it is really difficult to tune both coils in resonance.

Vasik

I completed the "Tesla coil control board" see diagram below which basically is a pulsed MOSFET kacher driver circuit.

I will use it instead of the "Kacher control board" which is the 3 MOSFET driven Transistor kacher driver in-bedded on the Vasik Push Pull PCB which i used up till now.

Below screenshot shows the signals coming in and going out of this board, blue input from main PCB (inverted from transistor signal), purple output pulses to MOSFET driver / MOSFET and green the Grenade L5 current (top part is overview, bottom part zoomed in from middle).

The below video shows the setup and also the strong? fields around the yoke only, using the handy probe presented by Vasik some posts ago.

Video here: https://youtu.be/RggN2M8aVPs

Itsu 

Nice work Itsu  O0

I am wondering why your sensor not showing field around grenade coil, mine is very bright in the region of reverse turns.

Vasik

Nice work Itsu  O0

I am wondering why your sensor not showing field around grenade coil, mine is very bright in the region of reverse turns.

Vasik

Well,  perhaps its because i have no L2 connected, so only the Inductor L4 is inducing power into the Grenade L5.

I will increase the L2 from its present single layer 18 turns to a double layer 28 turns and see if that cleans up the grenade L5 current signal, increase the voltage on the output and  create some light in the sensor.

Itsu

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 09:23:42