PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:47:10
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 218433 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
@ Nick Z

Nick  'On the messages back channel' how nice you should think of me with such a wonderful introduction question

Thank you so much you wonderful person. :) :)

The answer you seek is that the answer is directly related to the subject but however not of interest by others in this tread and considered off topic sorry.

Does that answer your question ?

PS have a look at the G Sav thread on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEU6oLnQfVqnPRT7vBspYZQ

Regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-10-02, 12:23:14 by AlienGrey »

Max some interesting ideaa you hav, so let me re cooperate what your sugesting.

You say your Katcher resonates at 1.2mhz, and so does your Grenade. Then you have your push pull running at 1/50 of that frequency.
so if I subtract that from the 1.2mhz or whatever what frequency do I get ? Also how are you locking the 2 frequencys ?

One has to ask is your device actuly producing energy at the output ?

In case I have it wrong can you draw a block diagram and please label it ?

Many thanks Sil

@Aliengrey,

The data you gave above is that of Itsu. However,  for the system to function very well there must be a match. The resonance freq.  of grenade must match that of Tesla. This is in order for maximum power Transfer at less input.

I did mention push-pull frequency, oh yes, Itsu is right for saying that the push-pull frequency is 2% of grenade.
That is to say ยน/50 of grenade.  I want you to visualize it in this regard; in every one cycle of push-pull frequency, b/w you have 50 cycle of that of grenade. By so doing harmonic distortion is minimised to a large degree. It couldn't be any other way, the system is a match, match system.
But it must not only be 2% , it could be 3% in as much is within the Golden rule of 30khz maximum for push-pull freq.

You know I said I was building one then I stopped due to time factor. The major set back I had was my first two layer of my grenade cemented together as a result of heat and I couldn't separate them. Actually, I lit 2bulbs which were available at that time.

I will try to give block diagram, mind you it's not different from the one you are use to

Regards

Maxolous

Group: Professor

Consider the system as a capacitor where the grenade is the second plate
Which winding of the "grenade" is the the second plate ?

Which winding of the "grenade" is the the second plate ?

L5, pls.

Regards

... if L5 constitutes the second plate of the capacitor then what is the first plate ?

... if L5 constitutes the second plate of the capacitor then what is the first plate ?

@Viepies,

One of Tesla parents depicts a capacitor with antenna for catching radiant energy from Aether. I want you to think about it that way.

Now! Your L1(12x12turns) drives drives L2 &L3. See L3 and L4 as tank cct. Having a  series cap. If such cct. is in resonance it automatically becomes acceptor most especially the L4 which is directly under the antenna. Your antenna is a static charge producer or you can call it a charge pump( electrostatic pump if you like). As much as L4 runs on a low voltage, it continues to accept charges most especially when at zero crossing.  It is very necessary to maintain resonance in this device.

To  promptly answer your question, L4 is your first plate.

Maxolous.

It is good to know that an acceptor circuit respond maximally to current at it resonance frequency.

Actually, series resonance circuit described above is called acceptor cct. It usually have minimal resistance.

A parallel resonance circuit is called rejector circuit.

By so doing, it becomes a dipole to this arrangement.

Maxolous

I do hope am making sense here.

Maxolous

Now! Your L1(12x12turns) drives drives L2 &L3. See L3 and L4 as tank cct. Having a  series cap. If such cct. is in resonance it automatically becomes acceptor most especially the L4 which is directly under the antenna. Your antenna is a static charge producer or you can call it a charge pump( electrostatic pump if you like). As much as L4 runs on a low voltage, it continues to accept charges most especially when at zero crossing.  It is very necessary to maintain resonance in this device.

To  promptly answer your question, L4 is your first plate.
Are these designations in reference to this schematic ?

Are these designations in reference to this schematic ?

@Viepies,

Exactly!
The grenade inductor and capacitor formed the tank cct.

The induction is the plate

If it is well tuned, the hissing sound you hear is like charging caps.
@Nickz usually refer to it as Radio Moscow sound

Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2021-10-03, 08:28:43 by Maxolous »

May I add that , for an acceptor cct. to receive from source, it most be in same resonance freq. with that source. This is why you have to set freq. of PP to be in sub-harmonic of antenna. The sub-harmonic has to come in because your PP can not resonate in MHz.

Hope it helps.

Maxolous

It is good to know that an acceptor circuit respond maximally to current at it resonance frequency.
Actually, series resonance circuit described above is called acceptor cct. It usually have minimal resistance.
A parallel resonance circuit is called rejector circuit.
I do hope am making sense here.
Yes, a series LC circuit has minimal impedance at resonance and a parallel LC circuit has maximal impedance at resonance.

If L4 and L5 form two plates of a capacitor, wouldn't the dielectric between them determine the capacitance, breakdown v. and loss of this capacitor ?

Also, wouldn't the measurement of the voltage developed between the plates of this "capacitor" be prudent for effective tuning (as a tuning indicator) ?

If L4 and L5 form two plates of a capacitor, wouldn't the dielectric between them determine the capacitance, breakdown v. and loss of this capacitor ?

Also, wouldn't the measurement of the voltage developed between the plates of this "capacitor" be prudent for effective tuning (as a tuning indicator) ?

@Viepies,

Well! I don't think it's right to totally equate it to a conventional capacitor. I think there was no better way Tesla could explain it than to use capacitor. Capacitor to me is an analogy.  second plate so to speak is actually a bifilar arrangements that you know(L5) . Bifilar coil when in oscillation has a way of managing voltage as  positive and negative current goes through it per time. It has time of build up and time to collapse . You know I talked about zero crossing, that is the time the system sine wave is at zero volts either tending negative side or positive side. There is also field collapse too as you experience in boost convertor.

If you have been experimenting with one, you will realize that this system sometimes ignores short circuit. You might short the terminal of L5 and it will still be statically charged.

The concept is still not fully understood by me , I must admit.

I think there is anomaly's in the behavior of this arrangement when compared to conventional ways of doing things.

Regards.

Maxolous

Nikola Tesla refer to it as condenser, it is not a capacitor in reality. Check out his Patent โ„–577671.
You will be able to see what was referred to as condenser.

This is from Patent โ„–685957

This screen shot is the condenser having coils. This was misconstrued to be capacitor.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Maxolous,

thank you for your insights and theories, they are not new as i did hear years ago about coils being "seen" as plates of a capacitor and the antenna being a static charge producer or charge pump (electrostatic pump) etc.

The problem is that they are concepts that cannot easily being grasped and put into practice.

I know i have the Grenade and the Inductor, but those are coils and of course have some capacitance, but i would not call them plates of a capacitor as they predominantly stay coils IMO.

Anyway, we can disagree on how to call the different components, as long as they are put together the way we agree on, it should work as intended.

Unfortunately it does not work that way yet, neither does anyone else i know of has it working.

Please let the good stuff come so perhaps others also can benefit and join in.

Regards Itsu 

Maxolous,

thank you for your insights and theories, they are not new as i did hear years ago about coils being "seen" as plates of a capacitor and the antenna being a static charge producer or charge pump (electrostatic pump) etc.

The problem is that they are concepts that cannot easily being grasped and put into practice.

I know i have the Grenade and the Inductor, but those are coils and of course have some capacitance, but i would not call them plates of a capacitor as they predominantly stay coils IMO.

Anyway, we can disagree on how to call the different components, as long as they are put together the way we agree on, it should work as intended.

Unfortunately it does not work that way yet, neither does anyone else i know of has it working.

Please let the good stuff come so perhaps others also can benefit and join in.

Regards Itsu

Noted.

Warm regards.

Maxolous

Nikola Tesla refer to it as condenser, it is not a capacitor in reality. Check out his Patent โ„–577671.
You will be able to see what was referred to as condenser.

In my younger days the word condenser was used to describe what we now know as a capacitor.  So Tesla's condenser is indeed a capacitor, having plates separated by a dielectric.

Smudge

In my younger days the word condenser was used to describe what we now know as a capacitor.  So Tesla's condenser is indeed a capacitor, having plates separated by a dielectric.

Smudge

@ Smudge,

Indeed a capacitor is a condenser but, not all condensers  are capacitors

Regards

Maxolous

Indeed a capacitor is a condenser but, not all condensers  are capacitors
Why not?

...i did hear years ago about coils being "seen" as plates of a capacitor...
Did you ever try to measure the voltage across the plates of this "capacitor" or use it as a guide for tuning?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

No, as that concept looked alien to me.

I could try, but i am not sure how to approach it as there are several hundreds of volts AC on both the Grenade and Inductor when running, both floating.
I could start by measuring the DC voltage left over after shutting down the push pull.

Itsu

Why not?

@Viepies,

Tesla might had used that word to mean accumulator of charges in general. Just as we have condenser in car airconditioner and condenser in chemistry. Like when you are distilling alcohol or trying to make distil water.

Regards

Maxolous

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:47:10