PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:47:26
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 218465 times)
Group: Guest
Hi Nick.

GeoFusion HAS made an application today, according to my notification. Just a matter for admin now.

Regarding Nelson. I also pursued him to join and he’s still on the membership list, just above yours.

Cheers Grum.

Grum:  Maybe you can check to see that Geo is registered and allowed to post here now. As some times the admin can overlooks things.  Which seems to be the case at OU.com, unfortunately. They seem to cater more to trolls over there.

It would also be great if Nelson were to reactivate his own thread, or continue with us on this thread.
   Elon Musk has mentioned,  "never give up"...

Thanks,
                NickZ

Frequency, Vibration, Energy
Hi All :)

How do I start..
It has been so long not even being on forums and in contact with ppl from OU and yet here I am and
seems the team for Generator devices are still around.
Really happy for that.
Alot happened lately and things to share as well bit by bit.

Hope all the findings improved with time that passed over the months or year.

Thanks for contacting me back guys, I was really lost and so busy that I even let the bench collect dust.. to be honest.
New findings came in with the time that has passed us, a lot more experimentation to do and I could say there is progress
in another field of understanding.

~Cheers guys.

Group: Professor

Hi All :)
Hi.
Unlike OU.com, this place is devoid of trolls and your old buddy Nick is here too.
It seems he missed you a lot.

Read through this thread from the beginning and don't be afraid to point out where the builders have taken the wrong turn.

Frequency, Vibration, Energy
Unlike OU.com, this place is devoid of trolls and your old buddy Nick is here too.
It seems he missed you a lot.

Read through this thread from the beginning and don't be afraid to point out where the builders have taken the wrong turn.

Yes, I can imagine and I miss the like minded group to work with, it has been long.
Ofcourse I will point out on specifics if needed, but up till now there ain't none.
We just have to share and do the right experimentations, what I mean is to experiment completely
the uncharted water way, only then we will reach the goals and findings like I did back then.

I want to share this channel with you guys. Found it ~4 months ago.. Edward Lee.
He has done a similar setup which has a twist of Vasmus and Ruslan/ Akula.
It's a working device and even shows hand drawn diagram.
Will snip the shot of the Diagram and post it here, this seems to be much easier setup but "placement"
is what took him a while, distances between the coils to make the effect work.

This is the complete channel;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnCg_djHWg7dOLLQ6LiZIQ

First video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTp_nYQ0CRs&ab_channel=EdwardLee

Second video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730MtctOC_w&ab_channel=EdwardLee
(Click on youtube translate to english and it is a complete and 98% accurate to know what he is saying)

see the attached file as well

~Cheers guys

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Geo,

thanks for the links etc., but i think most of us here, at least i am, are following these "stalker" diagrams / circuits as it has very precise guidelines, good video's and excellent translations of those video's by Vasik.

I have seen your last video (2019) as Nick had recently linked it here and was amazed by your kacher performance (scary).
I understand it was running on 100 to 150V DC, but was it interrupted / controlled or was it a full out running kacher?

I too am running on 130V DC, but pulsed / synced but the result is some few mm of streamers from a screwdriver.

Regards Itsu

Geo:
    Nice post, thanks for the links, and welcome back.
Dally as some of us know him...

It's important to recall where we were back in the day, and what was achieved, along with what is still needed.
    It seams that building the induction circuit or the kacher circuits, only leads to what those two circuits normally would do. So, What are we all missing? The missing link...

Itsu has done a fabulous job of following what Stalker has said and done, but still gets no interaction between the Kacher and Grenade circuits. Only a dimming of his single bulb, when turning his controlable Kacher on, also. As you can expect, he wasn't to excited about that.
   So again, what do we need, what is missing from ALL of the schematics? Why does everything over heat at resonance, etc...and what to do about it.
   Perhaps you can check out Itsu's last few videos on this particular Stalker type of replication that he has built now, this second time around. 
   itsusable, I think is his TY name,  and let us know what you think, your opinions, and such.
   You had your feed back circuit just about ready to self run the device... last I saw.

Again, Thanks for being here,
                                                NickZ

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Hi Geo,

thanks for the links etc., but i think most of us here, at least i am, are following these "stalker" diagrams / circuits as it has very precise guidelines, good video's and excellent translations of those video's by Vasik.

I have seen your last video (2019) as Nick had recently linked it here and was amazed by your kacher performance (scary).
I understand it was running on 100 to 150V DC, but was it interrupted / controlled or was it a full out running kacher?

I too am running on 130V DC, but pulsed / synced but the result is some few mm of streamers from a screwdriver.

Regards Itsu
Itsu Re the grenade have you by any chance worked out where the energy points are on the grenade are ?

It has a 1/4 , 1/2 wave and a full wave winding are they all seperated by zero crossing nodes and at what frequency does this ocure ?

I only have a 5 mhz Sig Gen your help here would be much apreciated

Regards Sil.

I want to share this channel with you guys. Found it ~4 months ago.. Edward Lee.
He has done a similar setup which has a twist of Vasmus and Ruslan/ Akula.
It's a working device and even shows hand drawn diagram.
Is that a ferrite sausage in a metal slotted tube inside that blue&black cylindrical inductor in the foreground ?

Is that a ferrite sausage in a metal slotted tube inside that blue&black cylindrical inductor in the foreground ?
The tube will be an Aluminum or Copper, both full of free electrons ther was an artical about it 10 years
ago it used a 15mm water pipe it just lit a 60 watt bulb whuppy jump thread on youtube.

Any way Verpies, nothing from Itsu on above grenade info can can you throw any lite on the subject?

Regards Sil

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu Re the grenade have you by any chance worked out where the energy points are on the grenade are ?

It has a 1/4 , 1/2 wave and a full wave winding are they all seperated by zero crossing nodes and at what frequency does this ocure ?

I only have a 5 mhz Sig Gen your help here would be much apreciated

Regards Sil.

AG,

you have to look back into this thread to find it.

Start at:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91379#msg91379  and look forth and back from there as thats about when i was working on my Grenade.

Itsu

Guys:
    I followed the below diagram by Ruslan, and this was how I marked the nodes at the half and quarters, by laying the whole 37.5m wire on the ground. I then folded it in half, then folded it again in quarters, I marked where each coil should go to, and each end point with tape. So, it is pretty much wound on the nodes that some guys are considering important. And is wound also as shown in the Ruslan schematic below.
   My output from just the grenade is about 800v, without a load on. I consider that my big yoke (4 inches across when wound) has something to do with that. It's very similar as to what Ruslan had suggested, other than not using a Russian yoke.
  I pretty much did follow the TopRuslan7 type of schematic, and replication as much as I could, using just the simple Kacher circuit as shown.
Some guys think that the simple Kacher takes back what it gives, but, is that really the case?

I'm hoping to see what Geo can show us about the interaction of his newer (scary) controlable Kacher circuit, with the grenade, powering the feed back circuit. As he is one of the few guys that got to that point, but we never got to see the final results.

NickZ

PS. Woopy Jump never has shown any self running devices providing for OU, nor self running.

« Last Edit: 2021-10-10, 18:20:38 by NickZ »

Any way Verpies, nothing from Itsu on above grenade info can can you throw any lite on the subject?
I am not an expert on this device.  My input is only reactive, I am not qualified to be a guide with this device.

Itsu, Nick and Verpies, hi all

Well i have wound a couple and a few experimental types none of them do any thing special.
if you look at Alula’s original he makes sure every layer is symmetrical

First layer is half cw and the second half is wound the other way towards the middle but ccw
then the top layer is continued over the top of the other winding but in the opposite direction to it
and like wise for the other side.
so you end up with no inductance but it's not that easy as the top layers are shorter than the bottom ones
you have to cater for that error, complicated or what.

Re the Stalker Katcher device i did wind it like Nick discribes but it's not wright it's not symetrical and it does not produce standing waves
and I would expect to see energy vortexes at every 1/4 wave but i don't, if i drive it with my 5mhz sig gen as I go up in frequency
things start to change but as i said I only have up to 5 mhz.

Re the whoopee jump thing is just a katcher experiment, one of the windings is also has 90 degre angels in it ! it creates a blotch wall re John Badini.

Regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-10-11, 05:10:23 by AlienGrey »

Well it looks like Wesley's plea to color on OU.com was not only ineffective, but only served to fire him up even more.
Stefan must be on a very long vacation. I am one person (of many) that would like to see that old forum get their shit together, for once.
Or is it too late?
Sorry for the off topic. Enough said...

AG: Ok, so my winding advice does not serve you. Well, I was NOT talking about the Stalker Kacher, but on the Grenade building tips.
I have only wound one single grenade, and other than it overheating at times, I've had no problem with it's output. I was following the grenade building advice as seen on Ruslan's grenade building videos. Might not hurt for you to have a look at them. GeoFusion also has some grenade building tips, on his videos, if interested. Itsu has some videos about that as well. So, the tip I gave was about Grenade coil windings, and not about the Kacher winding methods. No wonder it doesn't work for you...
   Maybe someday you'll build the system the way that you think that it should be built. So, you can see for yourself that all the wave lenght math and calculated frequencies and such, does not happens like you think that it should, on this particular device. As you've mentioned the same thing many many times. Look at itsu's very precise way of building and tuning a Stalker type of device replication. So, why does it not work? Good question...
let's hope we can figure that one out, soon.

NickZ

I guess I now know the reasons why my L5 (grenade) coil was always hot and melted.

For this effect not to occur, I have wrap my cable with masking tape all through. This is to;

1. Beef it up to reach 4.2mm  as it's only 3.7mm

2. To increase friction

3.  To prevent melting and cementing together.

Why it was probably melting could not be unconnected to what I understood as "left winding and right winding" as annotated by Russian symbols I guess I misconstrued the whole thing.

Check my attachment and give advice , please.

In this winding, I have Incorporated Nickz advice. These annotations were before now over looked.

Maxolous

In this winding, I have Incorporated Nickz advice. These annotations were before now over looked.

Maxolous
Isn't that something to do with earth rotation and witch way water goes down a drain ?

hence collecting energy or disposing of it.

Like this.
PS have you looked at the G Sav device on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM48jBL6cXU

Isn't that something to do with earth rotation and witch way water goes down a drain ?

hence collecting energy or disposing of it.

Like this.
PS have you looked at the G Sav device on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM48jBL6cXU

Nice one from G Sav,
I think our cct is more advanced than this( talking about our pulser). we have oscillator freq riding on our pulses, that make ours more effective.

The problem we have is L5( grenade) . Once we can achieve standing wave the rest will be history.

I got it right in my first winding. Am struggling with it now.

Maxolous

Maxolous

Max:  I think that the overheating of the grenade coils, is normal, on this build. It's not good, but does seem normal. As well as the Fets overheating at best resonant frequency points, and several other components that also get too hot and can melt. Especially with several hundred watt loads, or 1000w or higher loads. That was why I mentioned that I felt that there are several issues to resolve with this particular device build, and its schematics or diagrams, that seam to have some unresolved errors.
    Just look at how Itsu could not fully use the nicely assembled PCB, that he was provided for by Vasik, for connecting it to his  Kacher HV circuits, and had to build a separate one, instead. Why not? Same type of errors are found in every schematic and diagram made for these devices. 
Of course, these are only self running prototypes, which do need some upgrades, adjustments, and corrections. That is to be expected, unfortunately.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2021-10-12, 17:41:17 by NickZ »

Max:  I think that the overheating of the grenade coils, is normal, on this build. It's not good, but does seem normal. As well as the Fets overheating at best resonant frequency points, and several other components that also get too hot and can melt. Especially with several hundred watt loads, or 1000w or higher loads. That was why I mentioned that I felt that there are several issues to resolve with this particular device build, and its schematics or diagrams, that seam to have some unresolved errors.
    Just look at how Itsu could not fully use the nicely assembled PCB, that he was provided for by Vasik, for connecting it to his  Kacher HV circuits, and had to build a separate one, instead. Why not? Same type of errors are found in every schematic and diagram made for these devices. 
Of course, these are only self running prototypes, which do need some upgrades, adjustments, and corrections. That is to be expected, unfortunately.

NickZ

@Nickz,
You are absolutely right. These are rudimentary designs they put down for us to follow and in some cases with misleading annotations for us to phantom them out.

We shall get there!

Maxolous

Guys:
   The comment (below) was provided by Verpies at OU.com, (on the open forum), back in the year 2011.
   As can be seen, there are a multitude of different Tv brands fitted with different specs and numbers, for this "magic yoke".

Thanks for the info, Verpies. Which can still serve us today, for the years 2021-2022.

quote:
   " These TV sets have that magic ferrite OC-90.38ПЦ12 in them:

Foton C-220.
Wjesna C-276
Gorizont C-256, C-256(D), C-257, C-257(D).
Rubin C-201, C-205, C-207, C-255(D).
Elektron 722, 723, 724, 725 726, 72S, 731, 733, 734, 736, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742.

The names and symbols above have been transliterated from the Cyrillic to Latin alphabet".
                                                                                                                                       end quote.

NickZ 

Group: Ambassador

Another friend familiar with all these vintage  ferrites
Share this recommendation

However not all of the ferrites from these TVs are made equally. For example, there are minor shape differences and only the ferrite from the Rubin C-201 made before 1980 changes its permeability in response to the external electric field."
End quote

Respectfully
Chet K

Chet your talking about 'radio active' material here, if you can get hold of it, but at the same time why would you ???
That kind of 'SHIT' is in micro wave cookers a MAGNATRON to be exact, are you going to start striping them down
for the Berilium or what ever accelorat is used in them ? because that stuff is leathal if it enters your body in any way.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Sil

...are you going to start striping them down for the Berilium or what ever accelorat is used in them ? because that stuff is leathal if it enters your body in any way.
Yes, Beryllium from magnetrons is very toxic when its dust is inhaled but it is NOT radioactive.  Actually, no naturally radioactive Beryllium isotopes exist ( natural Beryllium is a stable monoisotopic element 9Be ).

Also, Wesley tested the old Russian ferrite when he was working on the yoke device and it was not radioactive. 
Last but not least, Beryllium is not ferromagnetic nor ferrimagnetic thus it is not a component of ferrites.
« Last Edit: 2021-10-13, 14:18:53 by verpies »

Does my memory fail me again, or didn't the old geiger counter tests on the yoke devices show that this type of ferrite on the yoke cores does make the geiger counters sing. Which didn't mean too much? As HV "radiation" also makes them sing.
   My memory is not what it used to be. I hope that yours might be better. As that was several years ago.

NickZ

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:47:26