PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:52:29
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
Author Topic: Serbian Professor Savic Sonic water heater replication COP 12  (Read 331985 times)
Group: Guest
AC:

I am a firm believer in building upon knowledge that is already established and proven.  If that attitude was more prevalent in the free energy community then the propositioning of alleged free energy schemes would be that much harder for the both the people that genuinely believe that they have something of merit and also for the con artists and the social engineering pranksters.  The mirror image of this thread is a prime example.  The propositioner is alleging that neutrinos are part of the explanation and the vast majority of participants in the other thread are not challenging that clearly false premise.

So I say that this experiment is a glorified resistor and no more than that and I stand by it.  I will pre-judge the results when there is an established base of knowledge to draw on that says this is a nonsensical experiment.  At the same time, I am encouraging people to discover this for themselves and do proper testing.  I would welcome as much testing as possible.  I think that is fair and reasonable.

MileHigh

Group: Professor

Professor,

Would it be possible to get the names and credentials of those who will be performing the testing?

Thanks,

I'm going to exercise discretion here.  There are rumors and some documented incidences of suppression of this type of research.  For example, a colleague sent me some information -- which never arrived.  Now its hard to prove what agent prevented the arrival of that data, but it is annoying to say the least.  In view of this, I decline to announce the names of the persons performing the testing, until that testing is complete.  To be frank, I will breathe easier when the device actually arrives at the intended destination for testing.   It is now in transit.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Professor,

In lieu of any names, their credentials would be sufficient.

Are either of them participants at either of the 3 forums?

@Milehigh
No, you are stating overly simplistic facts which are for the most part pointless, according to your line of thought the space shuttle is just a silly airplane, a nuclear reactor is a simple water heater and the universe just a bunch of silly rocks floating around in nothingness. Those are your facts and not those supported by real scientists who understand how complex even simple systems can be and why we cannot determine what will happen in every case. Do you know why it is next to impossible to accurately model this device even with the most powerful supercomputers on this planet? because there are too many variables, that is so many things can be effecting so many other things that the number of interactions becomes massive. As well I regularly work with some top of the line CFD modelling software and can tell you have no idea what your talking about, this device is a CFD/Electrodynamics nightmare.

Now let's look at the obvious, water is fluid and the energy is moving through a fluid subject to mechanical and electrodynamic effects relating to energy. I know in your opinion there is only current, voltage and resistance however this is not the case because the only thing that matters is energy or moreso energy state. Current, voltage and resistance are not energy they are variables and if at any point anywhere a condition changed these variable then all bets are off. For example maybe you can tell me exactly what happens in the realm of eletrodynamics when a low pressure region evolves due to mechanical forces and micro-bubbles form?. I will tell you what may happen, according to Faradays laws the charge density must increase because the charge has been displaced and obviously cannot remain in the bubble when conducting through water. We may also have an instance when the charge density increases to such an extent that the bubble does conduct then collapse, what then?. Oh but I forgot this is just a simple water resistor with some simple current flow through it, nothing could ever happen,lol.

I should note that I am not saying this works or not as nobody here knows however the only one making any sense would seem to be PhysicsProf -- "I will not pre-judge the results one way or the other, but will wait to see the actual results, and the measurement methods used".

Regards
AC

That was like a Jerry Maguire mission statement!   ;]

Mags

Group: Tinkerer

This web page Article (referenced earlier) will
provide insights into aluminum electrode conduction
characteristics within an electrolyte solution when
powered by alternating current at 50/60 Hz.

The conduction angle will be relatively small (when
both electrodes are aluminum) to produce a current
impulse which is perhaps capable of stimulating
"ringing" or sonic waves within the solution at
multiples of the line frequency.

Photons may also be produced in either direction of
current flow under certain circumstances.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

AC:

I am a firm believer in building upon knowledge that is already established and proven.  If that attitude was more prevalent in the free energy community then the propositioning of alleged free energy schemes would be that much harder for the both the people that genuinely believe that they have something of merit and also for the con artists and the social engineering pranksters.  

MileHigh

I couldn't agree more. Without building upon knowledge that is already established and/or proven, without a firm footing to work from, the door is wide open to every uneducated, fumbling wannabe and cock-eyed theory imaginable.

It is clear that some of the people over on the 'Darkside' have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing or talking about.  And as soon as anyone questions things or provides any results to the contrary, they are made very unwelcome. Look at how Slovenia recently attacked the posts of someone who found no 'positive' results in his experiments.  I've often seen this on EF, if you don't post positive or encouraging results then you are not welcome to participate... woe betide anyone that asks awkward scientific questions or posts negative comments that might dispel the fantasy and upset the delusional.  >:(

@FarrahDay
I couldn't agree more. Without building upon knowledge that is already established and/or proven, without a firm footing to work from, the door is wide open to every uneducated, fumbling wannabe and cock-eyed theory imaginable.

The problem with always building upon something already established should be obvious as there can be no reversal, we build one layer on the other however if the foundation cracks then it is only a matter of time before the whole structure must collapse with it. I think your use of the word "uneducated" speaks for itself and we should have learned by now that no good can come from this form of racism, it always ends badly. We should also understand that all the science we have was at one time seen as cock-eyed and most likely will be in the future as history has proven time and time again. The psychology here seems obvious, it is not about science but normalcy, that is a resistance to change of any kind even though we know it is inevitable.

It is clear that some of the people over on the 'Darkside' have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing or talking about.  And as soon as anyone questions things or provides any results to the contrary, they are made very unwelcome. Look at how Slovenia recently attacked the posts of someone who found no 'positive' results in his experiments.  I've often seen this on EF, if you don't post positive or encouraging results then you are not welcome to participate... woe betide anyone that asks awkward scientific questions or posts negative comments that might dispel the fantasy and upset the delusional.

It is posts like these that are probably why people are made unwelcome, what would you expect when you call someone an uneducated delusional living in a fantasy?, a big hug?, lol.

Regards
AC

« Last Edit: 2012-01-14, 14:59:57 by allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

AC, I'm sure you just post for arguments sake.  C.C

As per usual you either miss the point completely, misconstrue what is being implied or deliberately try to twist what has been said. You do make me smile tho'... calling somebody 'uneducated' is 'racism'?  What?? C.C How ever do you work that one out? If a person or persons are clearly lacking in the subject knowledge, I think 'uneducated' is a very fitting word.

We've been through all this before when I called IST, a total and utter, retarded idiot, remember. Like it or not uneducated, ignorant and retarded idiots exist, in fact they are a plenty, and you playing with words and doing your holier-than-thou bit won't change that, so I suggest you get over it.

For some reason you seem to have great trouble with plain-speaking people, but if you want to call a 'spade' a name that would cover three sentences just to be politically correct, well that's up to you.

Professor,

1. In lieu of any names, their credentials would be sufficient.

2.  Are either of them participants at either of the 3 forums?

1.  What is more important here -- credentials, or open-source plans so that basically anyone can make the device and test it for himself/herself? 

2.  Yes.

PhysicsProf:

Credentials are important because collectively we have been burned so many times that it would be nice to at least get a sense about the person that will be doing the testing.  By "we" I mean the whole free energy community.

Now that we know that the tester is already a participant in the forums I fail to see why they have to be anonymous.  At least I would expect that when they do the testing and make their first postings that they would reveal their identity?

To give this some context PhysicsProf, let's take a hypothetical example for an electronics circuit that allegedly demonstrates over unity.  If someone were to send the circuit to Stefan or Aaron for testing then it would be a non-starter because neither Stefan or Aaron are qualified to test an electronic circuit for over unity.  The fact that they run two free energy forums means nothing.  Over the past three years it has become abundantly clear to me that neither of them would be qualified to do this hypothetical task.  I am not intentionally being harsh, I am just being a realist.  Rosemary Ainslie talks about inviting Stefann to South Africa to verify her setup is over unity and she is making a mistake.

Anyway, I hope that whomever is doing the testing is qualified to do it and they do an excellent job in presenting their data and I wish them well.

MileHigh

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Of course credentials are important!

In fact it's no.2 on the list following no.1 which is having all the necessary details to replicate the experiment.

It appears that the person is "NerzhDishual" from OU. He is 64 now, from Brittany/France, and from what I can tell, he has an education in either electronics or electrical. He seems like a good guy and is an experimenter as well; I believe him and I exchanged a couple of posts in the past.

@FarrahDay
We've been through all this before when I called IST, a total and utter, retarded idiot, remember. Like it or not uneducated, ignorant and retarded idiots exist, in fact they are a plenty, and you playing with words and doing your holier-than-thou bit won't change that, so I suggest you get over it.

This is because I am holier-than-thou puny mortal, thy shalt cast down fire, brimstone and time reversed Zipons on thee for speaking in vain the name of thy holy grand master IST. Thy mighty IST shall smite thee with his holy Tesla shield from ancient times in the name of thy father "The John Bedini", begone non-believer --- begone!.

AC, I'm sure you just post for arguments sake
Im sure I do too,lol , much of this seems so ridiculous at times that it's hard not to poke fun at it and myself. Unfortunately this shtick is getting old and is not nearly as entertaining as it used to be, not long ago a person could just roll into a thread and throw a hornets nest into the middle of it and stir up some interesting debate but there seems to be an eerie calm in the forums lately. I think I'm going to pull the pin or stick to purely technical issues, although it was a lot of fun when I think back on the last year.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I will tell you all the real power...

We, who observe, have to watch in vain as the aggressors fall on their own swords in due time.
What goes around, comes around. Be careful how you treat others for in your future you too shall be treated likewise. With no escape possible...

[Life] is a 4 letter word.

It is clear that some of the people over on the 'Darkside' have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing or talking about.  And as soon as anyone questions things or provides any results to the contrary, they are made very unwelcome. Look at how Slovenia recently attacked the posts of someone who found no 'positive' results in his experiments.  I've often seen this on EF, if you don't post positive or encouraging results then you are not welcome to participate... woe betide anyone that asks awkward scientific questions or posts negative comments that might dispel the fantasy and upset the delusional.  >:(

Dunning–Kruger effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to recognize their mistakes.[1] The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority.

Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. As Kruger and Dunning conclude, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others" (p. 1127).[2] The effect is about paradoxical defects in cognitive ability, both in oneself and as one compares oneself to others.

Quote from: Farrah Day

For some reason you seem to have great trouble with plain-speaking people, but if you want to call a 'spade' a name that would cover three sentences just to be politically correct, well that's up to you.

Most folks don't have any problem with
"plain speaking people."  Problems arise
when "attitude" enters the discourse and
"supremacy" becomes the modus operandi.

There are some "forum personalities" who
delight in dishing it out but are very thin
skinned when on the receiving end...

It does help tremendously to maintain a good
sense of humor - much of the banter is truly
in ostensibly good natured posturing.  Making
fun can often seem like abusive criticism.

Some find it very difficult to reserve "judgment"
on any matter until the unbiased scientific
investigation has been completed.  The "my
knowledge is better than your knowledge" card
is played far too often.

Riding the "High Horse" is really quite satisfying.
Too bad that many "forum people" eschew high
places.

Cultural differences...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Giantkiller:

This one is for you and I think that you will understand....

Far between sundown’s finish and midnight’s broken toll
We ducked inside the doorway as thunder went crashing
As majestic bells of bolts struck shadows in the sounds
Seeming to be the chimes of freedom flashing

Flashing for the warriors whose strength is not to fight
Flashing for the refugees on the unarmed road of flight
And for each and every underdog soldier in the night
And we gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing

Through the city’s melted furnace, unexpectedly we watched
With faces hidden as the walls were tightening
As the echo of the wedding bells before the blowing rain
Dissolved into the bells of the lightning

Tolling for the rebel, tolling for the rake
Tolling for the luckless, the abandoned and forsaked
Tolling for the outcast, burning constantly at stake

MileHigh

Dumped, I don't think you've quite got the knack of poetry - see what MH, has done... see how parts of it rhyme. ;)

Are we just amusing ourselves now, whilst we wait for the big screen premier of... Da, Da Daaa! 'Chet vs the Sonic Boiler'

It's gone ominously quiet all of a sudden, perhaps the begining of the end... even Chet appears to have run out of hype!  :(

Are we now at that stage where everyone making these claims, quietly fades away into cyberspace, never to be heard from again, alas taking with them all the evidence to support their claims?  :'(

@FarrahDay
even Chet appears to have run out of hype

Were running out of Hype!, Oh we are so screwed, I will run down to the corner and see if my neighbor has some.

Regards
AC

..."NerzhDishual" from OU. He is 64 now, from Brittany/France, and from what I can tell, he has an education in either electronics or electrical. He seems like a good guy and is an experimenter as well; I believe him and I exchanged a couple of posts in the past. 

Yes, we are in agreement -- ND is " a good guy and is an experimenter as well".   

Group: Ambassador

A fisher of men ..............[Farrah]
Farrah I've been chewin that bait for days!!

So ..................Cavitation Huh?? Now you sound like Chester??
You know.... that guy that Loves His Shrimp so much!! [pistol Shrimp]

I recently started working with a life long friend ,The goal being to help him run his facility for young troubled adults with life impinging issues ...     I'm to be a liason with the outside world.
  I feel drawn to this work, So many Kids that have had such ruff lives in a world with so few good examples ,You cannot Imagine the Tolerance level I need to maintain ,I feel so much more Comphy here since I started that position!!

Professor Jones ...You are a man apart ..I salute you and your dedication towards making this world a better place.
Putting your money where your mouth is and not hiding behind the Comphy veil of anonymity.

This moves forward ....... behind the scenes I have been contacting men with the skills necesary to replicate this .
The first part is the Drive ,I will be building this also open source.

Farrah Just Hold your Horse sweety!
THX
Chet
PS
Please forgive My spelling ... My old home computer has no spell check...I have been away from my Home for 2weeks 24/7 in training The computor at the facility has spell check...I'm only home for 40hrs so your tolerance will be appreciated!
PPS
Now I have to go repair my Furnace........[Again]

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down

I've always been a big Bob Dylan fan, and this is one of my favorites, along with Desolation Row and many, many others

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Farrah Just Hold your Horse sweety!
THX
Chet

Dear, dear Chet, your faith in people and your endless optimism never ceases to amaze me, but I predict we will run out of oil before the Sonic Boiler comes to the planet's rescue! :'(

Quote from: Farrah Day
Dumped, I don't think you've quite got the knack of poetry - see what MH, has done... see how parts of it rhyme. ;)

Are we just amusing ourselves now, whilst we wait for the big screen premier of... Da, Da Daaa! 'Chet vs the Sonic Boiler'

It's gone ominously quiet all of a sudden, perhaps the begining of the end... even Chet appears to have run out of hype!  :(

Are we now at that stage where everyone making these claims, quietly fades away into cyberspace, never to be heard from again, alas taking with them all the evidence to support their claims?  :'(

Aye, 'tis true.  Poetry is not my bag.

The appreciation of Wine, Women and Song
are far more fascinating, intriguing, tempting,
inviting, provocative, stimulating, exciting,
entertaining, eventful and otherwise consume
what time I have remaining for recreational
pursuits...

Poetry has some merit, however.  A good
Limerick is highly prized.

When reports of the scientific evaluation procedures
begin to trickle in there will undoubtedly be more
voluminous commentary.

Quote from: HairBear

Dunning–Kruger effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to recognize their mistakes.[1] The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority.

Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. As Kruger and Dunning conclude, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others" (p. 1127).[2] The effect is about paradoxical defects in cognitive ability, both in oneself and as one compares oneself to others.

Thank you HairBear for the above
enlightenment.

Here it is possible to see
the Dunning-Kruger effect demonstrated.

The only "disinformation" allowed on that
particular forum is that which originates with
the Chief Dis-Informer himself - any other
"suspects" will be permanently banned.

Amusing, but at the same time pathetic...

Thank you HairBear for the above
enlightenment.

Here it is possible to see
the Dunning-Kruger effect demonstrated.

The only "disinformation" allowed on that
particular forum is that which originates with
the Chief Dis-Informer himself - any other
"suspects" will be permanently banned.

Amusing, but at the same time pathetic...

Can you tell us about the Bedini earth-light and why you (apparently) don't like it?   I'm curious, but would rather not read that huge thread at EF...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:52:29