PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 13:16:43
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Serbian Professor Savic Sonic water heater replication COP 12  (Read 332060 times)

Paul
I am not sure what "K" is?

However if the same equation  is used for both calculations

Sorry, folks. I've got this wrong. I read degrees F when you said degrees K,
which is fine since we are looking at a temperature difference, and effectively
degrees K and degrees C amount to the same thing.

I thought you were mixing European and American units by using litres
with degrees Fahrenheit, (which could be done if you work out what
your rather peculair specific heat is going to be).

Sorry, again.

Paul-R

Group: Ambassador

No Problem Paul

@MH
I had Breakfast with an old friend today,We started talking about things to do with OU,..We had never really done this before
I tend to keep that side of my life private .
 Any Hoo we got to talking about Tesla and I mentioned Wardenclyffe tower In Shoreham Long island,He said Funny you should Mention that
" Did you ever hear of Stamford White?".... He owned the house up the street,... I was  very best friends with his grandson all my life!!

Stamford White was the architect for Tesla's wardenclyffe project ,He's very friendly with the whole family.......

We Talked about  Niagra falls Wireless transmission of power to run a Pierce arrow and how Niagra falls power plant was the kitty Hawk of electricity generation technology,

And now we see Mars travel and beyond for kitty hawks time line ,But when we walk in the door at Niagra falls  ,... we still see ancient generators that have evolved to ?? ?? ?? Well actually they haven't evolved much at all,Looks like a Museum ,but its not...... its state of the art ancient technology?? ??

We just sat there and felt real stupid for being such fools!!!!!!!!

Not any more!!

There is change in the wind!!
Thanks for looking
Chet
PS
Latest test results

Summary

Identical Input power...... Identical time  Same volume of water

Resistance heater temp rise 0.87k    Cop= 0.6

Sonic boiler temp rise 4.2k   Cop  =  7

Thanks
Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-12-20, 23:29:46 by ramset »

Group: Guest
Chet:

The last round of reported results from Daemonbart were confusing and unclear.  Even if there is a language barrier he or she should still be able to present coherent data that makes sense and is readily understandable.  That person failed to do that and then to make matters worse they made mention that their techniques and processes were "secret."  You are supposed to be on an open-source forum and working together and then you see something like that pulled-off by someone and of course nobody says anything.  Why you guys on that thread wear self-imposed politically correct straightjackets is baffling to me.  Challenging each other with respect to your data and methods is all part of a healthy debate where you end up learning more.  The discussion is sick when junk data is presented and nobody says anything.

I will repeat what I have already said:  The data should be presented in a manner comparable with a Grade 12 chemistry lab report.  I really don't think that is asking for too much.

Meanwhile, quoting the "guru:"

Message from Mr. "C"

December 23, 2011

This is sonic boiler:
Sonic the boiler resonance device is ostensibly a simple but very complex to understand as a Tesla coil.
*Sonic boiler drains the energy of high-frequency quarter-wavelength from the system transmits high-frequency and low frequency in the system as heat.
*The vacuum is full of neutrinos.
Sonic boiler draws energy neutrinos (Tesliona) high frequency.
Neutrinos originate from our sun and hit the crystal lattice of metal and break out of the last electron orbital.
*Electron for a moment lost in kavntnom field (leave this dimension) and cried when he returns to collapse with him seven times more energy than he received.
*It is this energy that captures the resonance.
Diameter electrodes sonic boiler is a quarter wavelength, which he catches a current frequency of 50 Hz is only its excitation frequency.
Neutrinos are like sound waves moving particle pushes the particle.
And because the sonic Boiler tunes as playing a musical instrument at 50 Hz.
Sonic boiler a musical instrument not only heater.
Because God is an artist not only a scientist.
The higher the frequency of excitation current and higher voltage streuje boiler and pressure, the greater the COP sonic boiler.
This is why Tesla did with high voltages and high frequencies so that the more free energy catching environment.
Tesla says, "Each generation of electricity and transmission resonances without the dead weight loss."
Energy is free and therefore should give people free to use.
Declare this my explanation on energetic forum.
I wish all a Happy New *2012 and Christmas holidays
prof.Savić, Serbia.

Now, a reality check:

A neutrino (play /njuːˈtriːnoʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [neuˈtriːno]) is an electrically neutral, weakly interacting elementary subatomic particle[1] with a half-integer spin, chirality and a disputed but small non-zero mass. It is able to pass through ordinary matter almost unaffected. The neutrino (meaning "small neutral one" in Italian) is denoted by the Greek letter ν (nu).

Neutrinos do not carry electric charge, which means that they are not affected by the electromagnetic forces that act on charged particles such as electrons and protons. Neutrinos are affected only by the weak sub-atomic force, of much shorter range than electromagnetism, and gravity, which is relatively weak on the subatomic scale, and are therefore able to travel great distances through matter without being affected by it.

MileHigh

MH
The Device is "Going to the Doctor" For testing!!
Arangements are being made to get it to the Highest level of scrutiny possible!

I cannot argue One single point from your post above ,all I can tell you is it is going to the next [and Last]level 
Of Scrutiny...........[at great financial cost I might add]
And yes, the intent is absolutely open source!!

100 percent!!

Thanks For looking,
Chet

A little bit more of a reality check on Neutrinos:

The history of a particle that appeared to have no charge and no mass is an interesting one. The electron neutrino (a lepton) was first postulated in 1930 by Wolfgang Pauli to explain why the electrons in beta decay were not emitted with the full reaction energy of the nuclear transition. The apparent violation of conservation of energy and momentum was most easily avoided by postulating another particle. Enrico Fermi called the particle a neutrino and developed a theory of beta decay based on it, but it was not experimentally observed until 1956. This elusive particle, with no charge and almost no mass, could penetrate vast thicknesses of material without interaction. The mean free path of a neutrino in water would be on the order of 10x the distance from the Earth to the Sun.

The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory (SNO) results have provided revolutionary insight into the properties of neutrinos and the core of the sun. The detector, shown in the artist's conception below, was built 6800 feet under ground, in INCO's Creighton mine near Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. SNO was a heavy-water Cherenkov detector designed to detect neutrinos produced by fusion reactions in the sun. It used 1000 tonnes of heavy water loaned from Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL), and contained by a 12 meter diameter acrylic vessel. Neutrinos reacted with the heavy water (D2O) to produce flashes of light called Cherenkov radiation. This light was then detected by an array of 9600 photomultiplier tubes mounted on a geodesic support structure surrounding the heavy water vessel. The detector was immersed in light (normal) water within a 30 meter barrel-shaped cavity (the size of a 10 story building!) excavated from Norite rock. Located in the deepest part of the mine, the overburden of rock shielded the detector from cosmic rays. The detector laboratory, still functioning as part of the new SNOLAB facility, is extremely clean to reduce background signals from radioactive elements present in the mine dust which would otherwise hide the very weak signal from neutrinos. Plans are currently underway to upgrade the SNO detector for the new SNO+ experiment.

So neutrinos are nearly massless particles that are electrically neutral that are so tiny that they can travel right through the planet Earth with almost no chance whatsoever of hitting anything.  When a neutrino does actually hit the nucleus of an atom then the atom emits a tiny tiny tiny amount of electromagnetic radiation that can only be seen with special tubes that amplify light signals.

I didn't dig far enough but if I recall correctly the Sudbury experiment might get a few neutrino collisions per month.

So when "Mr. C." says this, "Sonic boiler draws energy neutrinos (Tesliona) high frequency," he is full of crap.

If somebody can actually do the experiment properly and present the data coherently you will see that the COP you can get from turning electrical energy into heat energy using water as the resistive element should be close to one, but never greater than one.

MileHigh

MH
You have a right to your opinion ,Your request for more testing with the rigor required to give something beyond a Kindergarden level understanding ??
Well I have to say Sometimes you have such a Knack for stating the "Profoundly obvious" course that should be pursued?

Be assured something Bizzare is happening ....  Whether its Neutrino's Or Flavor Shavers ?
I really don't care ....as long as it is safe??

Chet

:)
Hi all
Quite often they say something stupid not to say really as a work  ;D

Leo48

Chet:

You are implying that you personally are paying a lab or someone else to test this?  If that is the case that would imply that you don't have much faith in what's going on on the OU thread.

I might state the "profoundly obvious" but only because it's not not being stated elsewhere.  Is the thread on OU like going to see a sci-fi movie where to enjoy the movie you "suspend your disbelief?"  In other words you know it's all just "adult free energy fantasy play," just for fun?

I thought that you were trying to be serious in that thread.  The thread started out with the serious intention to investigate the alleged over unity phenomenon.

Be assured something Bizzare is happening

Here in a sense we agree but we are talking about different things!  The whole thread is bizarre and what's real is the actual experiment.  Do the experiment properly and the reality will overcome the bizarreness.

MileHigh

If there is extra "apparent" energy in these experiments it wouldn't surprise me if some sort of exothermic reaction is taking place.  

After all, current is flowing through the water and this facilitates chemical reactions.  I wonder, is the dissociation of H20 producing any heat?   Is the recombination of the products producing any extra heat?   Is there some other chemical reaction that takes place and is exothermic?  Very possible.

This is also very similar to creating a very hot spark, and realizing there might be more energy than is accounted for by the flow of  electricity alone.   Why sure, electricity provides the ignition and other reactions take place under those hot conditions.  

Bottom line,   the electric energy injected into these devices is only a fraction of the total energy because exothermic chemical reactions are taking place.   If we account for all of these reactions, we will always have energy input = energy output, and that's OK.  

EM  

PS.   If we don't realize these facts and chose to keep our blinders on, we might as well say that a camp fire is a free energy device, or a gasoline engine is a free energy device,  if we focus our attention on only the electricity that goes into the spark plugs!
« Last Edit: 2011-12-24, 05:00:35 by EMdevices »

EM
One thing he has remarked about is his extreme loss of water from his open systems,He has shared this on the forum also.

He is feverishly trying to understand what is going on,he is by no means a garage mechanic... I believe he has even Graduated Kindergarten.[Chet stabs MH In the toe !!:.]
  The devices are running at much more out than in ....How this is being done will hopefully be understood
once the university gets the testing done.[soon I hope].

One thing is for sure ,we could all use the extra Heat right now!!
Have a great holiday!!
Chet
PS
A brief history of events at the forum

Serbian Professor Savic shares an old Tesla Device he is using to heat his Home with a new Internet friend "Slovenia"
Slovenia shares the device at Energetic..{this was not supposed tp happen] Slovenia missunderstood that this was
Private info,[the Serbian is trying to patent a device loosely based on this Tech] Since it takes weeks for the Professor to realize what has happened ,,,,He deals with it  And Continues to be involved Albeit "Mildly"
  Well If you've been following you know That Mr.ikea Comes in with an automated Tuning rig that works Like a charm

I have some Info on this .... [Generic Info }
And Since the last few Weeks we have been trying to Figure a way to open source...
So it cannot be stolen or Used for personal gain at great loss to this Community and of course The inventors.

There is a working plan for this [open source]that Involves "Scrutiny"

Others here can Add more to this But that is all I will say for Now........
Cept
Happy Holiday!!

@Emdevices
If there is extra "apparent" energy in these experiments it wouldn't surprise me if some sort of exothermic reaction is taking place. 

I would agree, the common argument made by some is that no device can produce excess energy however this short sighted argument relies solely on the fact that the system must remain closed. It is akin to placing a heat pump inside a closed box and stating "you see this is proof there is no excess energy" however this supposed proof relies on context. It should be obvious that if the imaginary closed box many people choose to create was open then a person could easily input 1 watt of electrical energy and output 5 watts of energy as heat and the "extra" energy is from the external environment outside the imaginary box.
It should be noted that much of this nonsense of assuming all systems are closed relates back to the work of Maxwell who stated that none of his calculations or equations would consider external forces. That is, in his original work he states catagorically for all to see that no external forces will be considered in any way. This is not because they do not exist it is because Maxwell understood that one can never know all the external forces which may exist at any given point in time or place nor the infinite number of reactions which may take place because of them.

Personally it seems rather odd that the first thing most people would tend to do is create an imaginary box around any given device and pretend the whole world if not the whole universe has magically ceased to exist, lol, I cannot imagine the extent of delusion required to do such a thing. This mental disorder also extends to matter itself and many tend to imagine that matter must somehow magically become benign or inert simply because it constitutes some part of a device. If there is one thing we know as a fact, one thing that cannot be denied, it is that all matter and space contains massive amounts of energy in whatever form it may take and that this energy is in continuous motion. When we stop pretending everything we cannot see does not exist and creating imaginary boxes around everything it becomes relatively easy to understand that there is no energy crisis only a complete failure to understand something we already know intuitively as fact, we are swimming in a sea of energy.
Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

EM
One thing he has remarked about is his extreme loss of water from his open systems,He has shared this on the forum also.

He is feverishly trying to understand what is going on,he is by no means a garage mechanic... I believe he has even Graduated Kindergarten.[Chet stabs MH In the toe !!:.]
  The devices are running at much more out than in ....How this is being done will hopefully be understood
once the university gets the testing done.[soon I hope].

One thing is for sure ,we could all use the extra Heat right now!!
Have a great holiday!!
Chet
PS
A brief history of events at the forum

Serbian Professor Savic shares an old Tesla Device he is using to heat his Home with a new Internet friend "Slovenia"
Slovenia shares the device at Energetic..{this was not supposed tp happen] Slovenia missunderstood that this was
Private info,[the Serbian is trying to patent a device loosely based on this Tech] Since it takes weeks for the Professor to realize what has happened ,,,,He deals with it  And Continues to be involved Albeit "Mildly"
  Well If you've been following you know That Mr.ikea Comes in with an automated Tuning rig that works Like a charm

I have some Info on this .... [Generic Info }
And Since the last few Weeks we have been trying to Figure a way to open source...
So it cannot be stolen or Used for personal gain at great loss to this Community and of course The inventors.

There is a working plan for this [open source]that Involves "Scrutiny"

Others here can Add more to this But that is all I will say for Now........
Cept
Happy Holiday!!

Excellent short summary, Chet, for those who do not choose to read the entire thread on the other forum!  It's long...

Years ago, I worked with a small crystal sphere (approximately 7 cm diameter) that had a small-neck opening to admit water. On the side of the sphere, I had attached a piezo-electric transducer that allowed me to transmit ultra-sonic vibrations into the sphere.

I had a lot of fun, learning with this device. By tuning the frequency from a signal generator, I was able to generate cavitations in the water in various patterns in the sphere. Beautiful sight -- to see the bubbles forming and collapsing inside the water. That was at least a dozen years ago, and was before I retired. I don't even know where that sphere is now... I am now an Emeritus Professor, with access to the lab equipment -- if I could find that sphere! I could make another one I suppose.

The goal was to see whether cavitations in heavy water D2O would result in deuteron-deuteron fusion events, which would produce neutrons.  I was able to get single-bubble cavitations -- one bubble in the center of the sphere, along with many other cavitating- bubble configurations.
However, with my device at the time, I did not see any neutron production from cavitations. I tested for neutrons using a sophisticated helium-3 filled neutron detector, which is still available to me!

Group: Professor

PS -- well said, as usual, AllCanadian.

PhysicsProf:

I would like to especially thank Prof. Savic from Serbia, for making his "sonic boiler" to be "open source" on this ENERGETIC FORUM, as he says in the post quoted below.

I consider that this is a wonderful gift to humanity.
I guess it's the Tesla-Davey-Savic-DaemonBart-Chet-Slovenia... sonic boiler now!

How generous that Prof Savic provides " special thanks to DAEMONBART, RAMSET and SLOVENIA for successful replication of sonic boiler and for publishing the results of testing for guys on ENERGETIC FORUM" !!

Thank you, Prof Savic. I am also glad to provide (as you noted) "support and good feedback on this open source project."

Successful replication?  Publishing results?  You have got to be kidding!

Considering how simple the fundamental basis for this experiment is; power the device and measure the joules of electrical energy provided at the input, and then measure the joules of heat energy produced at the output, I was hoping that even some beginners could get this done without too much difficulty.

But that hasn't happened and to see you offering your congratulations is just unbelievable.  You are a retired physics professor, what's going on here?

Here is the last round of "data" provided by Daemonbart:

I started my use of steam that goes away from my heater "project"

For start I calculated that converting 30 l of water into steam needs about 19 kWh input of energy into water that allready is boiling.

From this boiler I use also about 8-10kW heating my radiators. My input from grid is around 40 kWh/24h

So my total output should be around 260 kWh and input around 40.

COP = 6,5

Use of steam will be a good way i think

I will see how much steam i can get without running heat to radiators

Do you consider this to be valid data that indicates it is a successful replication?

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.  It's really frustrating, even a relatively simple straightforward experiment like this has degenerated into people on OU babbling about all sorts of things like "Rodin coils" and number series and all sorts of nonsense that has nothing to do with actually doing the experiment and reporting the results.

I will predict that the thread will go on for several more months like this and there is only a small chance that anybody will present any credible test data.  Meanwhile, the participants in the thread are already convinced that they have confirmed the alleged over unity phenomenon and you are actually backing them up!  It's unbelievable!

I was just trying to get people to follow through and actually report results because I have seen threads fail dozens if not hundreds of times and this was a very simple experiment.  But the same thing is happening and people are deluding themselves about their testing and their data, again!

I am throwing in the towel!  The whole thing has degenerated into a farce.

MileHigh

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.  It's really frustrating, even a relatively simple straightforward experiment like this has degenerated into people on OU babbling about all sorts of things like "Rodin coils" and number series and all sorts of nonsense that has nothing to do with actually doing the experiment and reporting the results.

I will predict that the thread will go on for several more months like this and there is only a small chance that anybody will present any credible test data.  Meanwhile, the participants in the thread are already convinced that they have confirmed the alleged over unity phenomenon and you are actually backing them up!  It's unbelievable!

Too right!  O0

I gave up on following this nonsense a good while ago now, but had to smile when I popped over to EF just to see what results they now had, only to find... 'nothing', and now some nutty French geezer filling the thread up with mystic symbols and magic numbers. What a joke!  C.C

...there is only a small chance that anybody will present any credible test data...
Post 238 contains a spreadsheet with experimental test data. You may not
view this as credible; if so, what does a report need for you to view it as
credible?

Paul
Thanks again for making that spread sheet,If you are not aware this whole thing is being evaluated at a higher level
with an end result of 100 % open source in mind!!

I have stopped all testing and posting in regard to this device out of respect for the people involved and in High Hopes that this
is truly doing something special?

Thanks again
Chet
PS
Mh I guess you have a right to be Cranky, Now that the truth is coming out

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=russian+alien+video&mid=5570D1E08938B911AF775570D1E08938B911AF77&view=detail&FORM=VIRE7

:D

Paul-R:

The spreadsheet is incomplete and is missing half of the required data.  All of the COP calculations have a divide-by-zero error!

What would be credible would be for the team to try to figure out how to measure the input joules (or kilowatt-hours) with some reasonable accuracy and that hasn't been done yet.  The granularity of a typical Kill-a-Watt meter is to large relative to a small container of water.  There has to be a way to overcome this problem if you want to use a Kill-a-Watt meter but after several months, the issue has barely been touched upon in the thread.  Or perhaps there is another way to do it?

Discussing thermal insulation issues to try to get better results would be credible, but this has not been discussed at all.  Notwithstanding that Chet says it's irrelevant because of the expected "high COP" this should be discussed if the thread is to be taken seriously.

Establishing guidelines for the testing and measuring methods would be helpful also but that hasn't been done either.  Taking a regular resistive heater, like the one that Chet bought, and running tests with that to establish a reference baseline would have been helpful also.  That's akin to running a control experiment where you do a test run with your 60 Hz resonating setup and then you do a control test where you just stick two wires in the water and compare the two results.  That hasn't even been discussed.

Anyway, this is probably my last post about this water heater business.  If people got their act collectively together one would expect that the results would show a COP close to and less than one.  That would have been an educational experience for everyone and they would have proved that there is no "magic 60 Hz resonating system" that creates massive excesses of extra heat energy out of thin air.  That would have been the real victory, where a team of people work together and pool their brainpower and do definitive tests that show that there is no excess heat production.  That's what I was hoping for, that the execution of a credible round of tests on this simple setup would yield good truthful results and be of great benefit to everyone involved.  But that is clearly not happening and the months are dragging on the thread is going nowhere.  The thread is now being ruined by the free energy groupies that are making all sorts of "helpful suggestions."  Then to see PhysicsProf make his congratulatory comments as if this was a done deal was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Chet:

Looks like chicken and if you follow a link or two it is chicken!  Alternatively, how come aliens are almost always nudists?

MileHigh

Speaking of Chicken
This one scares me [gotta see it]

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=RobaJKGMMiE

PS
Mh I guess you have a right to be Cranky, Now that the truth is coming out

:D

Truth... What truth?  The Prof is still spouting on about neutrinos for cripes sake!

Chet, when wil you ever learn? Are you always going to reside in fantasy land?  You do know don't you that it is only a matter of time before the bubble bursts.  Dear, dear, it's all very sad really.  :'(

Farrah
You missed the Joke
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=russian+alien+video&mid=5570D1E08938B911AF775570D1E08938B911AF77&view=detail&FORM=VIRE7

This was the truth i Spake of [ALEEE IINS]
MH says they taste like Chicken!!

Who loves yah Babe..................?

I really hope this turns out to be something good,I really want to give you back something for all the trouble I've been over the Years.
Have a happy new year Farrah
Chet
PS there really is something going on with this device [going for PEER review/ Scrutiny /Testing] ,The goal being to Open source no strings attached
No patent attempts either!!
« Last Edit: 2011-12-29, 21:49:14 by ramset »

Joke... what joke? Did I miss a joke?  Is the whole thing just a joke...? :) ;)

I really hope this turns out to be something good,I really want to give you back something for all the trouble I've been over the Years.
Have a happy new year Farrah
Chet

Well, Chet, you understand that I won't be holding my breath in anticipation. And yes, you have been a right royal pain in the arse at times with your unending, but blinkered, enthusiasm, but I certainly can't deny your enduring passion.

Happy New Year to you too!  :-*

MH says:

"The spreadsheet is incomplete"
There are unused cells. Who cares?.

"and is missing half of the required data". 
What is missing that you cannot look up?

"All of the COP calculations have a divide-by-zero error!"
Who cares?

"how to measure the input joules (or kilowatt-hours) with some reasonable accuracy"
It is good enough for nhow - to establsih if the COP is greater or less than 1.

"Discussing thermal insulation issues"
Merely refinement. See above.

You missed the Joke

This was the truth i Spake of [ALEEE IINS]
MH says they taste like Chicken!!

between chicken and rabbit...
Well done, the new Frankeinstein is clever.
Surely delicious, roasting on a spit.

Paul-R:

"All of the COP calculations have a divide-by-zero error!"
Who cares?

We are in Monty Python or "Jeux Sans Frontières" territory now.   You told me to look at the spreadsheet as an indicator of some data showing the circuit works.  But the spreadsheet showed no electrical input power calculations at all, so the spreadsheet contained no data at all showing that the circuit worked.  And you say, "Who cares?"

Meanwhile, back in experimenter's corner...  Cherryman makes a bold move and fills up his bathtub with water and makes some measurements:

So I filled up the bath

- 125 liter ( filled with measurement bucket)
- Stirred and measured start temp: 12 Celsius. (New temp meter Elro M990)
- Put device on bottom
- Left it for 1 hour and 5 minutes
- Device out
- Some good stirring
- End temp 23 Celsius (new temp meter Elro M990)
- Power used 1.7 kWh ( Consumption meter)

According to formula:

................................Ltr......S-Temp.....E-Temp.........Delta-T Sec........kWh......kWh Normal.....Cop
Test 125 liter (bath).....125.....12............23............... 3900.................1,700.....1,788............1, 05

Seems not bad, but not spectacular. Although one has to consider a large heat loss from a metal bath to it's surroundings and air.

Note that he is using what appears to be a medium quality no-name-brand multimeter that has a temperature function.  It's possible that it only displays the temperature without any digits after the decimal point.  I couldn't find detailed specifications online with a five-minute search effort.

So you are looking at the first measurement that overcomes the granularity problem with his Kill-a-Watt-type meter although there may be a granularity problem with his temperature readings.  If his bathtub is a modern thin-walled bathtub then its relatively small thermal mass and half-decent thermal insulation should yield decent data considering we are heating up a huge 125 liter thermal mass of water.

And lo and behold, with the reasonable caveats stated above, his data clearly shows that the water heater is operating at approximately unity.

As far as I am concerned Cherryman is the first person to present credible data, and the primary reason for that is he heated up 125 liters of water and that overcame the granularity problem in measuring the electrical watt-hours into the system.

Sorry Chet, but this is the real world in action.  "Resonance" cannot magically produce heat out of thin air.  And the reason I put it in quotations is the free air tuning of your can is nullified the instant it is immersed in water, which I have stated before.  I have to assume many people on the thread lurk here and also read that statement a few months ago but ignored it.  That's the "lunatics taking over the asylum" factor in action.

Neutrinos are highly overrated also!   :D

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-12-31, 08:25:22 by MileHigh »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 13:16:43